MMOBugs MacroQuest Test Server - Latest Release

Resetting the data to the 8th didn't work for me.

Now getting looped when updating - inf file is announcing version 4.0.5.0, which is a newer version. So it downloads the MMOLoader.exe, but it is the same version I already have that gets downloaded, so it goes into a loop when it runs, continually updating itself with the same version.

Resetting the data to the 8th didn't work for me.

Now getting looped when updating - inf file is announcing version 4.0.5.0, which is a newer version. So it downloads the MMOLoader.exe, but it is the same version I already have that gets downloaded, so it goes into a loop when it runs, continually updating itself with the same version.

The auto-closing of MMOLoader should be fixed now. Here is latest MMOLoader.exe to manually drop in for test server, if it doesn't update properly for you.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/32892828/MMOLoader-TestServer.zip

If you are getting an update loop, try disabling anti-virus/firewall.

Let me know if you are still having issues so we can investigate further.

Seems to be working now - Not tested in-game yet but it is running as normal without quitting. Thank you! :)

Test has been patched - new eqgame, but the servers will be down again tomorrow at 10AM pacific, so there may be another patch :(

I've updated everything on our end, but there is a major crash issue I've been working on a few hours but have not been able to solve. I need a smarter pair of eyes to look at it. As soon as it's resolved I"ll make sure it's released.

I've updated our release for Test server for latest patch. Let me know if there are any issues so I can push it out to live version.

MQ2 for test server updated.

For those waiting for a Beta release, we don't have our beta release script setup properly yet. Hopefully this weekend we will have it completed and we can get a beta release out. Sorry for the delay.

Patch just happened on test.

As always, thanks in advance for all the work you do on these. :)

Looks like they patched again, I think yesterday, but I'm not 100% sure.

MQ2 for Test server updated for latest patch.

Some changes happened in offical core to do with item/backpack handling we have not had proper time to test. If something isn't working right please let us know so we can get it resolved before we publish these changes to live.