Search results

1. G

Fartaunt

Target mob with a toon, some range limits on this but this does work. Cast one of your cleric Intervention (?) line of heals that does damage to targets target, watch the mob run to the group. Less sketchy than warping and works well in dungeons.
  2. G

Buying 2002 P/L

Have been dabbling in EMU recently and enjoyed it. I'm looking to Plvl a few characters. Will also consider plat/items/account. Shoot me a PM to discuss. Transactions will be done only via verified PayPal.
  3. G

MMOBugs MQ2 Installation for Emulator Clients - Problem Reports

#{Me.Casting} - #{Me.Casting.ID} returns #{Me.Casting} - #{Me.Casting.ID} returns #{Me.Casting} - #{Me.Casting.ID} Returns value of "Augmentation" or"10" regardless of state. /echo ${Me.Casting} = [MQ2] Augmentation /echo ${Me.Casting.ID} [MQ2] 10 Emulator Client type: Titanium Loader...
  4. G

MMOLoader gone

Avast, ye landlubbers! Sorry, couldn't resist.. /ducks
  5. G

MMOBugs MacroQuest2 FAQ - Please Read

Logging Out Issues Been getting twiddle log ins and outs with MMO Premium for the last few hours. Any known issued? Unable to reproduce, but is affecting all PC's on the same gateway. No firewall, and no known issues previously. Reboot does not seem to improve, also tried a manual log out...
  6. G

Skilling up low casting skills

MQ2Twist /plugin mq2twist /twist 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
  7. G

Fast levelen helps

*whistle* Nice first post.. Where's JJ when you need him.. :)
  8. G

Which server do YOU play on?

Home is where the head rests I reside on sleepy Tribunal..
  9. G

Password Reset

PW Issues I had this happen a few months ago, it was an original account of mine (not bought). Turns out something must have been corruped on SOE side. I just logged in and reset the pw to *exactly* what it was previously (yep checked the caps as well) and it started working again. Gave me a...
  10. G

GM ALERT! GM in zone...

Duck and cover.. Way ahead of you..
  11. G

Increasing lag

Cost cutting? Interesting.. I did notice a visible improvement in deleting all the eqclient.ini (or was is eqhardware.ini?) files and reloading and letting it pickup my hardware again. Had gone through a few video card upgrades and it wasn't being peoperly detected. Might also work to relrun...
  12. G

Iphone Q'S????

Change providers, or google their website to see if they coverage maps for your area. Most normal cell services offer coverage maps (not exact but gives a good idea if you like in the sticks v.s the CBD).
  13. G

Unbeatable HDTV Prices

Dun watch TV http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/11/11/tinfoil_hats_as_government_plot/ MIT Results.. http://people.csail.mit.edu/rahimi/helmet/
  14. G

Question about warp.

Head Gear I use a tinfoil hat. See avatar for current model in deployment. After much testing I've found it keeps the bad men from knowing when I warp, or reading my thoughts with their logging machines and knowing when I'm about to warp before I do. To date I have all my accounts still, so...
  15. G

Possibly adding a 4th Box - Suggestions

Ok then, get another ranger and add a cleric..
  16. G

Possibly adding a 4th Box - Suggestions

Thoughts Drop the ranger get a monk and add a cleric
  17. G

Submitting Bug Report?

Bug It's a problem with MQ2 not the macro(s). A fix is in the works, has already been posted on the MQ2 forum by their devs. Given the penchant of the devs here at MMO to release their builds faster than most mortals could aspire, I don't imagine it will be long.
  18. G

Hardware Questions

My current setup, runs 4 to 5 on each system w/o issue Drop the AMD, I used to be a fan also until the dual / quad core issues flared up. Some swear by it, but given there is a choice I went with Intel x 2 Quad Cored 6600's (one in each system). Yes it's true, unless you have a 64 bit...
  19. G

I hate today with a fiery, angry, STD-causing passion

...? The PR people at BK should be shot.. That's not remotley fun. Saying they were selling tofou burgers would have been better, could have had the media present to film the thrawls of vegans getting ill off undercooked lowest bidder beef.