Skilling up low casting skills

Rev019

Reaction score
Is there a way to have mq recast the same spell over and over while I go afk? I'm new to MQ so I was just wondering. Leveling Abjuration on a cleric stinks.

I'm not great either but run this...you can edit it with notepad to change the delay between castings. Its set right now to cast spell slot 1 every 5 seconds.

Attachments

• skillup.mac
    94 bytes · Views: 13
asshole.jpg

MQ2Twist

Is there a way to have mq recast the same spell over and over while I go afk? I'm new to MQ so I was just wondering. Leveling Abjuration on a cleric stinks.

/plugin mq2twist
/twist 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Last edited:
pink arrow!

Is there a way to make the board automatically sniff out words in posts that ask about shit that would take 4 seconds to find by using search and just respond to the post with the giant pink arrow of searching pic?

Freebie

I think Everyone should get the Freebie *Use the Damn Search Function* before there is an all out Ass Ripping, Honestly, They did Say New ~!~

Yea, but if your new, there is even less excuse for not using the search function. Surely you wouldnt want your first post to make you look like a fool.

And thats a general observation, not directed entirely at the author.
Heck, even browsing the compile for the "Macro" folder and looking in that would be a reasonable start.