Password Reset

buckeyesfanj4

Reaction score
Has anyone had any problems with your EQ password being reset? Ive had the same password for 5 years. Yesterday it stopped working so I used the forgot password link and reset it. It worked fine after that. This morning I wake up and sure enough, same problem. But I cant reset it again so quick and sony is closed :( . Either way this worries me. Ive never given the password out and I bought the account new. Any ideas?

PW Issues

Has anyone had any problems with your EQ password being reset? Ive had the same password for 5 years. Yesterday it stopped working so I used the forgot password link and reset it. It worked fine after that. This morning I wake up and sure enough, same problem. But I cant reset it again so quick and sony is closed :( . Either way this worries me. Ive never given the password out and I bought the account new. Any ideas?

I had this happen a few months ago, it was an original account of mine (not bought). Turns out something must have been corruped on SOE side. I just logged in and reset the pw to *exactly* what it was previously (yep checked the caps as well) and it started working again.

Gave me a bit of a shock, did a full system sweep for anything nasty came out clean. Have never given aout the details either.

For me it seems like it was a bug of some description SOE side, not sure if this is the same. But try a PW reset or ring Sony - The guy I spoke to was clueless as to what happened as well..

Go figure..