I hate today with a fiery, angry, STD-causing passion

thez

Rhymes well with Pez
Reaction score
I am *always* everyone's April Fool, goddammit. I got woken up at 12:15am this morning with a phone call from my good friend saying that another good friend had died in a car crash. As soon as he said, "APRIL FOOLS", (about a minute after I started freaking out over the phone), I hung up the phone and turned it off. When I checked this morning, I had voicemails from two different people at 2:45am and 4:19am...I don't even want to listen to them, lol.

I hate this day.

That's not even a funny April Fools joke. I would kick someone in the balls for that. Sheesh. Yeah not a fan of this day either, but, no one really does anything around here for it.

I heard this morning on the radio, that Burger King is selling only "Left-Handed" Whoppers today.

While I'm ambivalent about this day, I thought I'd share something between me and 2 female coworkers!!! :)

Coworker 1: Hey guys, guess what? I'm expecting a baby!
Coworker 2: Really?
Me: Oh...umm, congratulations.

#1: Yeah, I just found out, 1.5 months along now!
#2: (Trying to be nice, I'm sure) That's wonderful, you can just start to tell, it's so cute! (referring to the belly of #1)

#1: April Fools (and then walking off none too happy!)

Needless to say I thought it was absolutely hilarious, both of my coworkers were mortified for very different reasons!

My mom tried to tell me that my beloved bird of 19 years was found with his feet up in the air this morning...I wanted to strangle her for even *trying* to go there!:mad:

pregnancy w/ a twist

oh just the usual..i have absolutely no grasp on time or place and my 12 year old lil sisters 14yr old friend decided to break down crying saying she didnt know how to tell her mom she was preggers.

...?

I heard this morning on the radio, that Burger King is selling only "Left-Handed" Whoppers today.

The PR people at BK should be shot.. That's not remotley fun.

Saying they were selling tofou burgers would have been better, could have had the media present to film the thrawls of vegans getting ill off undercooked lowest bidder beef.

Speaking of Burger King, I just happen to be General Manager at my local BK..my kitchen people was being lazy cause it was right after lunch rush and I wanted some double cheese burgers on build and they wouldnt do it, so I decided to get my whole kitchen staff on April Fools by having my friend come through the Drive-Thru and put in an order for 100 Double Cheese Burgers..I yelled back "Better put some burger meat down", lol. Needless to say everyone in my kitched was stunned and had about 3 people making burgers, after they had about 10 Double Cheese Burgers on build I yelled 'April Fools'

If by today you mean 6 years ago yea BK advertised left handed whoppers and people tried ordering them, they also had people confirm they were getting right handed ones

The PR people at BK should be shot.. That's not remotley fun.

Saying they were selling tofou burgers would have been better, could have had the media present to film the thrawls of vegans getting ill off undercooked lowest bidder beef.
Your right its no where near funny, it is well beyond that its fucking hilarious.

Tofu burgers what are you fucking retarded? The left hand burger worked and was funny b/c people fell for it and tried to buy them.

And to the OP, yea your friend should be kicked in the balls, nothing even close to funny about that.