Fast levelen helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

jramsey881

Reaction score
I am looking for something that will help me level or AA very quickly helps dont know what i am looking for ideas would be great thanks

Have you actually taken the time to look around, read posts, experiment? All I hear is I do not want to take the time to actually research and want the silver spoon in my mouth loaded with a shot of Jagermeister. Not flaming, trying to make a point. You do those things and actually try to do some things on your own and still have questions or need help, absolutely gonna get a more positive response.

*whistle*

Nice first post.. Where's JJ when you need him..
:)
I am looking for something that will help me level or AA very quickly helps dont know what i am looking for ideas would be great thanks

Have you actually taken the time to look around, read posts, experiment? All I hear is I do not want to take the time to actually research and want the silver spoon in my mouth loaded with a shot of Jagermeister. Not flaming, trying to make a point. You do those things and actually try to do some things on your own and still have questions or need help, absolutely gonna get a more positive response.

HA HA i just love it when someone flames someone and says ( im not flaming you) yes you are flaming him.

HA HA i just love it when someone flames someone and says ( im not flaming you) yes you are flaming him.

Not really sure how you call it flaming? He's just saying do a little research.
Flaming would have been calling him names.

He's right , TRY to help yourself first and THEN you might get more help from others.

lets be honest... even if he had done research, would it have mattered? Would he have found anything? It reads like he was looking for something not already known by the general playerbase, and we don't have that at this moment.

I solo a such and such, found such and such macro, but not sure how to use it or can not get it to really do what I am looking for. I box a group consisting of a b c d e...

Not a flame, but his post is just a gimme gimme. He gave some details and showed he tried doing something for himself and failed at his cause, then answer be different. So no, not a flame, constructive criticism.

OompaLoompa.jpg

Why? B/c I felt it was relevant.

I have search most of the forums on this site and i have found somethings that i do use marco bot cleric chanter etc but like the AA shroud that was patched didnt know if someone found something new. I am not looking for hand out just ideas

anything new would be a hand out. Since they would be giving it to you.

Best things are learned from trial and error and determination.

Well here's the deal. Most won't give ideas on how to do it super fast because of things being posted=instant nerf. See shroud aa exp for example.
If you really want to find something like that , it takes a shitload of experimenting yourself or be one of the lucky ones to stumble apon it by accident, or have a very trustworthy friend to tell you. You will most likely not find some that is "super fast exp/aa exp" posted.

That being said, you could easily learn to write macro's or even use some of the macros posted to do some decent aa/reg exp totally afk. Look around here and you'd be suprised what you can come up with.

hey! that one has green hair! how stran-- look, an orange face..!? what in gods name ARE those things? OH MY GOD!!

lol sorry.. uneeded. i suggest you look at afk macros and tweak them and box a zone with low player content, and report back what happened and get some more flaming critizism.

» Welcome To MMOBugs
MMOBugs is a community dedicated to supporting EverQuest users by providing cheats, hints, tips, and guides. Registering now will get you one step closer to access in only a few seconds!

We specialize in giving you the inside view on EverQuest which is normally unavailable to the general public. MMOBugs has the best cheats, guides, macros, plug-ins, and underground information that you will find anywhere on the web, with one of the most powerful and supportive communities and developers!

We cater to all levels of computer literacy. We don't expect everyone to be an expert, but have experts available so you don't spend days figuring out how to use certain programs or plug-ins. Our support staff and developers will guide you through any difficulties without the usual "noob" attitude or other unhelpful comments that can be associated with other sites. Our staff and members have countless years experience in massive multiplayer online gaming and will help give you the upper hand over everyone else in EverQuest.

sadly this site doesn't give you many freebies, you get the mmobugs download..and that about it...every once in a while...you'll get a good exploit by one of the sites premium members..but the lifers usually never give out their good ones. Like was said earlier, trial and error is the only thing you'll find on this site...and alot of sarcatic Mother F$$$ers. if you have any coding questions....this IS the place to find em tho...lots of great coders here..and they are all helpful

» Welcome To MMOBugs
MMOBugs is a community dedicated to supporting EverQuest users by providing cheats, hints, tips, and guides. Registering now will get you one step closer to access in only a few seconds!

We specialize in giving you the inside view on EverQuest which is normally unavailable to the general public. MMOBugs has the best cheats, guides, macros, plug-ins, and underground information that you will find anywhere on the web, with one of the most powerful and supportive communities and developers!

We cater to all levels of computer literacy. We don't expect everyone to be an expert, but have experts available so you don't spend days figuring out how to use certain programs or plug-ins. Our support staff and developers will guide you through any difficulties without the usual "noob" attitude or other unhelpful comments that can be associated with other sites. Our staff and members have countless years experience in massive multiplayer online gaming and will help give you the upper hand over everyone else in EverQuest.

exactly, this isn't happening, all you get is people flamming/bitching about other people not searching it for themselves. THATS WHY YOU PAY THE MEMBERSHIP FEE...so you DONT have to search it for you. but bitching doesn't help...your F'd either way jramsey..and ty orion for being the first one to point that shit out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.