Search results

1. D

Maiden's Eye crashes..

I was wondering around some of the older world content from Luclin last evening before the patch went into affect and was attempting to zone into Maiden's Eye and was unable to zone in for some reason. I kept getting booted out of the game completely on both my laptop and my desktop. I am...
  2. D

Video card replacement question..

I haven't bought any pc parts since 2010, but recently my desktop's video card took a crap and now I've been using the native intel graphics card built in. I really want to purchase a new video card that will allow me to triple box with no problems. Currently I double box and see a small...
  3. D

Mage "beam kiting" tactics

I've read on many different boards but I've yet to find a details discussion on this subject. I am looking for any information on how magicians "beam kite". What zones are you in ? What levels are you while your beam kiting? What pets are you using to beat on the mobs with? Are allowing the...
  4. D

Suspensions should be lifted..

Looks like the suspensions are slowly being lifted finally.. This is a result of a massive ban wave that was done on 1/15/13. At least 1 of 3 of my accounts has been lifted. No more active hacks for me.. :)
  5. D

Post ban wave from 1/15/2013 questions

Since the massive ban wave took place last Tuesday (1/15/2013). Has anyone been able to login to there accounts yet? I was told the ban would be lifted Jan 22nd or 23rd. So far the ban hasn't been lifted for me yet. If you've been suspended and can login to your account please post here if...
  6. D

Problem with maps and text disappearing in chat windows.

I've noticed recently the past several nights what whenever I look at my map and I have it so that it loads all of the spawns in the zone etc, the default map settings that come from mmoloader compile. Whenever I have the map as the main window up displaying all information spawns etcs...
  7. D

Need help setting up necro as dot/tap bot..

What I am wanting to do is setup my necro as a bot to fire dots at a particular mob once my magician's pet has a mob agroed and taunted. Basically I want to either manually or automatically have my necro either auto assist my mage's pet once the pet has engaged the mob after a period of time...
  8. D

Gm Alert

Since joining the guide community and using mq2 recently.. I've been doing some testing with the gm alert. GM Alert seems to function even with the /hideme feature that guides get that makes them completely invisible to other players. I am not sure if GM-Admins get a more impressive invis or...
  9. D

Happy Early New Year

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and will have a great 2013 New Year. May sure you drink and play with fireworks tonight :)
  10. D

What is the difference..

Does anyone know the difference when a Guide that can use /goto or /zone command to go to any zone in the game vs. using the MQ2Warp mac and piggyzone? Do they work using the same packets sent to the server on a guide account vs. a normal play account? I was trying to figure this out the other...
  11. D

MMOLoader question

Whenever I first launch mmoloader before launching eq it will bring up the config list that allows you to choose the macs you want to use. I select on mq2mmowarp, stealth, and piggyzone. I save my settings on the config and then launch eq. However warp, stealth and piggyzone don't save or if...
  12. D

Fix yet on pets stopping attack in mid battle?

I know there was a thread running last week on this. Whenever you'd send a pet to attack a mob randomly the pet would stop its attacks and return back to its master. I know its still affecting my magician and beastlord. Has anything been noted on how to fix this yet short of unloading...
  13. D

Bard power leveling question

Last night, I was power leveling my bard from level 61 to 65 in BoT last evening with my beastlord. I noticed when I kept my AA exp bar at 90% AA and 10% regular xp the AA bar wouldn't update at all and the xp bar on normal xp was the only getting xp. So I finally got tired of it and turned it...
  14. D

Transferring character question

I am trying to recover an account that has a bard on the FV server. Does anyone know if its possible to transfer a stripped or nearly stripped toon off FV, say transfer from FV to Rathe or something like this. Or does anyone know the current rules on transferring characters from the FV server...
  15. D

Rk. II spells

General question, that I can't seem to find an answer to. Does anyone know where I can purchase the Rk. II spells for my beastlord and magician?
  16. D

Enhanced Minion 3 or higher questions

I have been playing a magician for many years and since recently firing up EQ again, I remembered before I quit playing back in 2010 that pet foci augs were very difficult to get above Enhanced Minion 2 or 3. I was wondering if anyone out there had any advice for a player that isn't currenlty...
  17. D

Shaman bot macro

I saw several years ago that someone had made a specific macro that would allow a skilled user to be able to use a shaman in a group as a bot. What I am wondering is if there are still any working shaman specific bots or macros that anyone could point me in the direction of? And if there's not...
  18. D

Account Recovery question

Does anyone have any suggestions for getting around the 24 hour lock out period on resetting a password on one of my accounts? I am trying to get access back to one of my other accounts and I keep running into the same wall whenever I try a different password combo. I have to keep waiting 24...
  19. D

MQ2Piggy crashes my client everytime I try to zone into pok

The latest compile for some reason when I am boxing several toons on the same pc, when i type /zone qvic for example, I get to the zone everfrost, and it tries to talk to the npc and tell her the words and sometimes it will work, sometimes it will fail, and sometimes it makes the entire client...
  20. D

crashing everytime i use /zone command

Today on 2 different pc's I have crashed repeatly trying to get go anywhere in the world, if I use the /zone command for example I am trying to do my shaman's epic 1.0 and i needed to zone into emerald jungle today, on both pc's as soon as I zoned began to zone both my laptop and my desktop both...