crashing everytime i use /zone command

deathstryker

Reaction score
Today on 2 different pc's I have crashed repeatly trying to get go anywhere in the world, if I use the /zone command for example I am trying to do my shaman's epic 1.0 and i needed to zone into emerald jungle today, on both pc's as soon as I zoned began to zone both my laptop and my desktop both crashed.

Any ideas on this ?

You are better off posting in the compile thread , following the template in the OP on that thread.

sounds like u got logged out of mmoloader...just a guess..but from what i remember of when the loader was going in and out...i tried to fade and it crashed me......just my assumption

You wouldn't of happened to have been around freeport area? Pretty sure we have a zone connection problem around there.

yes actually i was around freeport... trying to do the shaman epic 1.5 prequest and each time i try to zone /zone freeportwest

yes actually i was around freeport... trying to do the shaman epic 1.5 prequest and each time i try to zone /zone freeportwest
Ya, sorry, piggy been like that with that zone since POR from what I recall. I thought we took the link out of the INI, will check it.

htw

keep crashing when i use any /zone command

hey guys i need some help here everytime i attempt to use the /zone command no matter where i am going my eq instance crashes each and everytime and its really getting old... please help me fix this problem.

but now i am crashing everytime i attempt to use /zone ... to go into any zone i have no clue what the problem is...

i am going to try to totally uninstall mq2 and the reinstall it... maybe that will fix it.

hey guys i need some help here everytime i attempt to use the /zone command no matter where i am going my eq instance crashes each and everytime and its really getting old... please help me fix this problem.

Can you give us an zone your starting in and the zone your heading to? Also, do a /findpath <zone your heading to> and give us the results. Btw, don't use mounts when using this plugin. Please also include the following information using the template provided below. In the future, please use the current compile thread when addressing issues with the compile.

Having a problem?

If you are reporting an issue with this compile do it in the following format:
Loader Version (right click the mmoloader tray icon, then click About):

Plugin version/date for the problem plugin (in the mmoloader About dialog, you will see these in the bottom pane):

Plugin version/date for MQ2Main.dll and MQ2MMOBugs.dll (in the mmoloader About dialog, you will see these in the bottom pane):

Operating System (for example, Windows XP 32):

Have you restarted mmoloader?:

Have you reboot your PC?:

Do you use WinEQ2?

Do you use InnerSpace?

Do you use a custom UI? If so, which (provide link if possible)?

Provide the contents of your UIErrors.txt in your your main EverQuest dir:

Do you have the necessary plugins loaded to accomplish what you are trying to do?:

What firewall software do you use?:

What antivirus software do you use?:

What antispyware software do you use?:

Please include your active list of plugins (/plugin list) as well in the post. An easy way to cut/paste them, is the load the MQ2Log plugin, do /plugin list (in game), then look in your MQ2 dir\Logs, there will be a MQ2ChatWnd.log. Open it up, scroll to bottom, and copy/paste the plugin list it showed you in game.

(*)Post your INI file for the problem plugin here (remove any toon names to ensure your privacy):

Post your macroquest.ini file here (remove any toon names to ensure your privacy):

(*)NOTE: For posting your plugin INI, use common sense. For autoafk, melee, etc. etc., that is fine. For plugins that have a HUGE ini (piggyzone, for example), posting the entire INI is not necessary. If the INI is huge, just don't post it, and I will ask for it if needed.

Form for use in your post, without the instructions:
Code:
Loader Version:

Problem plugin version/date:

MQ2Main.dll version/date:

MQ2MMOBugs.dll version/date:

Operating System:

Restarted mmoloader?:

WinEQ2?

InnerSpace?

Custom UI?  Name/Link?

UIErrors.txt:

All necessary plugins loaded?:

Firewall software:

Antivirus software:

Antispyware software:

Loaded plugin list:

INI contents for problem plugin (if any):

Macroquest.ini:

Please make sure these are filled out before posting that something "doesn't work" as these simple bits of information will help in finding a resolution to your problem.

i reinstalled mq2 and i haven't crashed since... not sure what the problem was