MMOLoader question

deathstryker

Reaction score
Whenever I first launch mmoloader before launching eq it will bring up the config list that allows you to choose the macs you want to use. I select on mq2mmowarp, stealth, and piggyzone. I save my settings on the config and then launch eq. However warp, stealth and piggyzone don't save or if they do save, and I try to use the command /warp T the MQ console window doesn't parse the command. So I go back and verify the macs are saved in the config and then I try to reinject back into the client.

2 problems.. the reinject function doesn't appear to actually reinject back into the client.. and whenever I verify all 3 macs I want mentioned above, will not load at all. If I close out of mmolauncher and close out the eq client all 3 items are still checked but once I relaunch the eq client it still can't parse /stealth on/off, /warp T, or /zone commands.

Any help please advise on what I am doing wrong..

I had already done this.. But since the patch from 12/9 does this have to be applied each time a patch or an update is done to mmoloader ?

Just try loading the plugins ingame instead of the plugin manager? Make sure you run mq2 as admin? Make sure there are write permissions to that folder where mq2 is?

I will make sure the permissions are all setup properly in win 7 first. Thanks for the advice.