Enhanced Minion 3 or higher questions

deathstryker

Reaction score
I have been playing a magician for many years and since recently firing up EQ again, I remembered before I quit playing back in 2010 that pet foci augs were very difficult to get above Enhanced Minion 2 or 3. I was wondering if anyone out there had any advice for a player that isn't currenlty guilded on how I could get my hands on an aug or an item that granted Enhanced Minion 5 or higher.

My toons are nothing higher than level 85 currently. My main toon boxes are currenlty an 81 shamman + merc, and my 85 magician + healer merc. I am currently on the Tunare server so If you play on this server and could possibly assist me or know of any good solo spots that I could attempt to camp please let me know. Thanks..

I know this isn't the thread for requesting help, but I am willing to offer financially for anyone that can guide and assist me ingame with anything thing as well.

Last edited:
Dont know if you have any cash or not, but these are usually laying around in bazaar pretty cheap:

Whiper-Steel Loop

If you cant get ahold of one of those, send me a PM and i may be able to help ya out. Ive got a few toons on Tunare.

Thanks I will check it out tonight when I get home. I want to check the bazaar any idea how much that item generally sales for? Currently I only have around 300k.

prices vary by server but again theyre cheap under 50k my guess 10-30k?

I sniped one from the bazaar for him and parceled, case closed =-)

Thanks so much for this. I can't wait to get off work to go and try it out.. I am completely delighted about this !! Now I've got to get my hands on my beastlord as well haha.