Need help setting up necro as dot/tap bot..

deathstryker

Reaction score
What I am wanting to do is setup my necro as a bot to fire dots at a particular mob once my magician's pet has a mob agroed and taunted.

Basically I want to either manually or automatically have my necro either auto assist my mage's pet once the pet has engaged the mob after a period of time and fire off whatever dots or taps I have memorized.

I had thought maybe about setting up a hot key to fire /twist 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 but then I realized that it would keep casting over and over again and I only need it to fire once maybe twice depending on the duration of the fight.

If there's a more automated way of doing this does any have any suggestions and could point me in the correct direction?

And maybe using MQ2Twist and MQ2Melee will work, I am just not sure how to fire or have the necro bot fire dots and taps off..

Any help would be appreciated..

lots of different ways you could go about this.

Very simple macro

Sub Main
/cast 1
/cast 2
/cast 3
/cast 4
/end

If you want more complex you should think about how you determine when to cast.

ie. after pet taunts - is there a message for this event? Timed? press a hotkey?

Then how do you know when to recast? again is it an event trigger? timed? based on hp?

Generally the MQ2Melee ones look like:

holyshit1=/if (some condition is true) /casting "spell name"

If you look at the MQ2Melee wiki they have a good write up with class specific shits.

You can set it up to cast when the mob is at a certain %. So say when the mob is at 90% or 80% depending on how much agro you do.

Do you use eqbcs?