EQTrainer - Free EverQuest Hacking Program

erfg12

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Website
newagesoldier.com
Hey everyone! This is a 100% free EverQuest hacking tool for Mac (on PC), Titanium (P1999), Underfoot, SoD and RoF2! Hopefully there will be more builds to come.

This will detect which build the client is and adjust the codes on the fly. You can use this program for more than 1 instance of the game at a time, including the autobot program.

Features List said:
Teleport xyzh coordinates. Save,load,copy,erase options included!
Player Health, Mana, xyzh and experience displayed.
Target xyzh, level, class and health displayed.
Multiple game processes can be hacked simultaneously!
Bot program included. (beta)
Buff names and timers displayed.
Multiple EQ clients supported.
Lots of customizable hacking scripts included. Like ultravision, no stun, no blind, enduring breath and more!
Spawn list with names, addresses, xyzh and level information.
Can warp to spawn locations or force target from any distance.
Instant gate with any class. (currently not supported in Titanium)
Display player and bank money and show totals with rate conversion.
Mapping system with NPCs. (beta)

MANUAL INSTALL REQUIREMENTS
Requires .NET Framework 4.6.2 - Download Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 from Official Microsoft Download Center
Teleport requires C++ Redistributables - Download Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86) from Official Microsoft Download Center
AutoBot/AutoLogin requires AutoIt - https://www.autoitscript.com/cgi-bin/getfile.pl?autoit3/autoit-v3-setup.exe

AUTBOT SCRIPT FUNCTIONS
// - A comment in the script
teleport (x) (y) (z) (h) - Teleport to x y z coordinates and face h (can be blank).
target (name) - Target an NPC or Player.
teleto (name) - Teleport to player or NPC by name
checkzone (short name) - Check if player is in zone before continuing with script execution
pause (milliseconds) - Pause the script for a set amount of milliseconds
checkgive - Check if give/trade window is open before continuing with script execution
talktoNPC (name) - Teleports you to the NPC and sends them a message (uses AutoIt)
say (message) - Says a message in game (uses AutoIt)
press (key) - Presses a key on your keyboard (uses AutoIt)
walkto (x) (y) - Walk to coordinates (uses Autoit)
mouse (x) (y) (click) - Move mouse cursor to x y coordinates. Specify click type (left, right, hold)
CheckPCNearby (y) (x) (z) (distance) (ignore) - Check if players are nearby coordinates y x z. Can use Ignore variable to ignore names (use commas to separate names)
ClickButton (window) (button) - Clicks on a window's button (use fullscreen w/ monitor's resolution in game).
warpfollowtarget (name) - Follow a target via teleporting

HOTKEYS
CTRL+1 = Teleport to coordinates 1
CTRL+2 = Teleport to coordinates 2
CTRL+3 = Teleport to coordinates 3
CTRL+4 = Teleport to coordinates 4
CTRL+M = Open the EQTrainer Map form
CTRL+T = Teleport follow

DOWNLOAD
Files attached below this post. However, it does require a Patreon membership to New Age Soldier.

SUPPORT
You can post a reply if you want support, but chances are I won't see it for several days. If you want immediate support, I am in my Discord chat room 99% of the time.

SOURCE CODE
Source Code is now private. PM me if you want to contribute.

ADDING AN EQ BUILD
Believe it or not, EQTrainer can be used with any version of EverQuest! If you open the EQTrainer program folder (ex: "C:\Program Files (x86)\NewAgeSoldier\EQTrainer"), you will see a folder called "builds". This has other folders in it corresponding to other EverQuest builds.

The folder/file structure works like this:
builds.ini <-- If you want auto detection, you need your (EQ Build Version Name) here with the proper date structure
builds/(EQ Build Version Name)/scripts <-- your .ini script files. See other script ini files for examples
builds/(EQ Build Version Name)/codes.ini <-- place your addresses here
builds/(EQ Build Version Name)/inject.dll <-- your injected codes the named pipe will communicate with (mostly used for the teleporting function)

Once these files are created, the next time you open EQTrainer you will see in the drop down box in the upper right corner that your "EQ Build Version Name" is there. If you filled out the builds.ini file with your folder name and date structure/address EQTrainer should know to switch over to that EQ Build Version automatically.

I would recommend checking EQEmu for the addresses, the MQ2 source code addresses or opening Cheat Engine and making a Cheat Table and finding the addresses yourself. You can find things like player and monster x y z coordinate addresses with the ShowEQ ini.

My project is open source available to anyone who wants to help work on it. Git repo available on the project site. Want to become a contributor? Just ask!

EQTrainer - YouTube

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• EQTrainer v5.9.9.8 Installer.zip
    4.4 MB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Just what I was thinking. And they're driven enough to consider these statements a challenge.

IMO any form of warping in P99 is a delayed act of account suicide. Just a matter of time. And I'd see them looking retroactive thru logs to find any casts of succor which don't land the player at the zone evac spot.

Reactions: EQDAB
Whats the likelihood of getting caught if I was to use this on P99?

From what I heard long as you don't get seen doing it, they wont be looking for you.

Well, to be sure, read their forum posts. There's a 19-page thread about a guy whose accounts got perma-banned because, he claims, his son was playing a toon at the same time and they didn't believe him so they banned both accounts permanently. He had an IP exemption so his IP address could have two accounts playing at the same time BUT they have to be convinced it's really two DIFFERENT people.

If you can't box two toons and run them in different patterns at the same time... you're screwed! LOL

Just one example of how serious they are...

Well, to be sure, read their forum posts. There's a 19-page thread about a guy whose accounts got perma-banned because, he claims, his son was playing a toon at the same time and they didn't believe him so they banned both accounts permanently. He had an IP exemption so his IP address could have two accounts playing at the same time BUT they have to be convinced it's really two DIFFERENT people.

If you can't box two toons and run them in different patterns at the same time... you're screwed! LOL

Just one example of how serious they are...

Yeah, they really don't cut any slack over there. If they decide you are guilty, even if you are truly innocent, it doesn't matter. You are guilty, it's over, reroll =P The guys running the P99 really are nazis over a lot of stuff, not just with cheating but general server rules. And they are so hell bent on making an exact duplicate of EQ from 1999, that they refuse to add and actively try to remove any of the enhancements that made the game more enjoyable without effecting the gameplay. For example, I know they were actively trying to figure out a way to force the classic UI (the really tiny one with the grey border around a smaller graphics window) onto people, luckily they didn't figure it out (at least not yet that I'm aware of). No offense intended to anyone that might be friends with any of the guys that run or work on it, I just don't like or agree with the way they run things.

One of my friends got mixed up with them over something that should have been completely trivial. They were afk and auto following another friend we were grouped with while we were killing stuff to get XP. Simply because they were AFK when a GM showed up to question it, they were banned. We were only like level 10 at the time, so that friend just restarted another character, but it's just silly and shows how ridiculously stupid they are about the stuff. I seriously think the GMs get off on the power trip or something haha.

Later after that I got banned for RMT (real money trade), which I was admittedly guilty for, but they had no hard evidence to prove it. Granted, it wasn't very difficult to figure out, I didn't take a lot of steps to hide it. At the time I didn't think they were really that serious against RMT since I had read they used to openly allow it. I just filtered the money through a burn account and only picked up a few items in trades with the burn account. Burn account was never logged in from my IP or any PC my main account was. But they just assumed the were right (this time they just happened to be) and there was no changing their mind lol. If I had legitimately been given the items as a gift from someone that had purchased plat, I would've probably been banned just the same.

Last edited:
  • Wow
You couldn't pay me to play on P99. Nothing like EQ in 1999 in the first place. Shithole of elitism, and GMs run amok. Never going back to that place.
PEQ is alright, though. There was a funhouse something or other I played on once in a while that was a nice change. Haven't touched any of the others.

Still have yet to get banned on my accounts. But, if 1 person reports you, they will watch you like a hawk.

I noticed several times they log in without a GM flag so you can't see if that person is a GM or not. Sometimes they are invisible (see invisible spells wont work). Sometimes they possess the NPCs and make them move around and monitor things. They are VERY tricky.

New 5.5 beta2 has been released.

Added new AutoBot commands ReLog and WalkTo.
Fixed Windows XP compatibility.
Fixed Teleport to now check XYZ coordinates and auto correct.
Changed checkzone to check quicker and more accurate.
Changed AutoBot to a WinForm application.
Added STOP hot key for AutoBot

Use the same link in the first post to download the new beta! ENJOY!

GitHub repo has been moved to my own private on-site Git repo. You can still download the git repo source on the project page.

p99 is basically the organized crime of EQ. They have semi-annual ban waves on people for RMT, wiping all of the hoarded items and plat obtained, only to have it happen again , and again. WHY? because they are in on it, clearly. (It's been proven numerous times already)

Rogean has nfc what hes doing anymore in regards to making it a enjoyable experience there.

Its simply a cash cow for him. (For now)

I'm curious: how is it a cash cow? You saying he's involved in selling virtual goods for real money?

Enquiring minds wanna know!

I'm curious: how is it a cash cow? You saying he's involved in selling virtual goods for real money?

Enquiring minds wanna know!

Its been rumored more then a few times he is in on most of the RMT that goes on.

When you have a king of the sandbox. Just find yourself a new sandbox. its not worth the trouble/drama.

Update version 5.6.2

Changed inject.dll to stay injected and communicate via named pipes
Added XP gauge bar with percentage
Bugs fixed

This is still working? I couldn't get it to open on windows 8

Yes. I tried my Windows 7 computer and Windows 8 laptop and it works great on P1999 and EQMac. Just played on p1999 last night for several hours with my trainer.

Don't forget to get .net framework v4.5 - https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30653 and grant admin privileges to EQTrainer.exe

Also new version 5.71 available. I noticed the program window didn't fit perfectly in a 15 inch monitor.

Another Update version 5.72
----------------------------------
Fixed AutoIt running when EQTrainer launches
Changed UI to fit even smaller monitors

Basically, if you were having issues with eqtrainer opening, this will fix it. Also, go ahead and install AutoIt from their website. This will let the AutoBot program run.