--------------------------------
- Fixed closing multiple games fast crashing backgroundworker
- Added auto injection on new game process add
- Added auto new game process detection and proclist UI refresh

Last edited:
Reactions: xxn1ck
EQTrainer updated to v5.9.9.2
--------------------------------
- Added AutoLogin program. It's built to help with boxing on TAKP. It will login and space out the windows accordingly. You can set a hotkey to switch the windows while playing and re-label the titles.
- Fixed some error messages and debug windows that came with auto injection.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmrG8tKxq2Q[/ame]

Version 5.9.9.4 released!
--------------------------
- Scripts parsing & executing code revamped. Now using smaller & faster code.
- Reworked system to work with Memory.dll v1.2.8
- Fixed map form memory leak

I also added bot script functions, hotkeys and how to add EQ builds to EQTrainer.

Last edited:
Updated to v5.9.9.5
---------
- Fixed detecting build too quickly on EQGame opening causing a crash.
- Fixed targeting NPCs from spawn list.
- Fixed script system crashing.
- Fixed expired code certificate.
- Changed scripts to new domain.
- Added "Make Banker" toggle button to make player or NPC in to a banker.
- Added more scripts for Titanium.
- Added PANIC textbox. Type in your minimum HP, and when your HP falls below that number you will warp to a random zone line.
- Removed knockout button.
- Upgraded memory.dll compatibility to v1.2.12

Updated to 5.9.9.6
============
- Fixed spawn searching
- Timers and background workers now read/write at 1ms intervals
- Fixed 2 zone names (Dagnor's Cauldron and Estate of Unrest)
- Added lots of new warp zone lines
- UI shrank to fit 800x600 displays. Great for tiny resource virtual machines!
- Upgraded Memory.dll to 1.2.13

- Added support for UF, RoF2 and SoD. Warping, scripts, etc all added.
- Fixed TItanium / p99 detection messing up.

Please delete your builds folder content and re-launch EQTrainer. It will grab these new builds and fix the Titanium, Mac builds.

Well, to be sure, read their forum posts. There's a 19-page thread about a guy whose accounts got perma-banned because, he claims, his son was playing a toon at the same time and they didn't believe him so they banned both accounts permanently. He had an IP exemption so his IP address could have two accounts playing at the same time BUT they have to be convinced it's really two DIFFERENT people.

If you can't box two toons and run them in different patterns at the same time... you're screwed! LOL

Just one example of how serious they are...

Yeah, they really don't cut any slack over there. If they decide you are guilty, even if you are truly innocent, it doesn't matter. You are guilty, it's over, reroll =P The guys running the P99 really are nazis over a lot of stuff, not just with cheating but general server rules. And they are so hell bent on making an exact duplicate of EQ from 1999, that they refuse to add and actively try to remove any of the enhancements that made the game more enjoyable without effecting the gameplay. For example, I know they were actively trying to figure out a way to force the classic UI (the really tiny one with the grey border around a smaller graphics window) onto people, luckily they didn't figure it out (at least not yet that I'm aware of). No offense intended to anyone that might be friends with any of the guys that run or work on it, I just don't like or agree with the way they run things.

One of my friends got mixed up with them over something that should have been completely trivial. They were afk and auto following another friend we were grouped with while we were killing stuff to get XP. Simply because they were AFK when a GM showed up to question it, they were banned. We were only like level 10 at the time, so that friend just restarted another character, but it's just silly and shows how ridiculously stupid they are about the stuff. I seriously think the GMs get off on the power trip or something haha.

Later after that I got banned for RMT (real money trade), which I was admittedly guilty for, but they had no hard evidence to prove it. Granted, it wasn't very difficult to figure out, I didn't take a lot of steps to hide it. At the time I didn't think they were really that serious against RMT since I had read they used to openly allow it. I just filtered the money through a burn account and only picked up a few items in trades with the burn account. Burn account was never logged in from my IP or any PC my main account was. But they just assumed the were right (this time they just happened to be) and there was no changing their mind lol. If I had legitimately been given the items as a gift from someone that had purchased plat, I would've probably been banned just the same.

I have experienced this first hand. Our old friend gave us his account, we're talking a 10+ p99 year veteran. To help ourselves to his gear etc as he was never going back to EQ. This significantly boosted our chars, we're talking multiple fungis, 100k+ in plat etc.

We were contacted and suspended while they investigated if it was RMT, the original owner, who actually had first hand dealings with people like Rogean got on the forums and directly told them he did not sell us the account and provided facebook logs of him saying we could have whatever we want, he had no interest in going back to p99 etc. They had already decided we were guilty, permanent IP ban, never allowed back etc. For in reality never doing anything.

At this point we had no idea what MQ2 or Showeq or anything even was. We had a legit IP exemption etc with no trouble for nearly a year. But just 1 person giving us stuff meant RMT in their eyes, and was a perma ban. There is really no wiggle room i've ever seen from them.

New v5.9.9.7 released!
-----------
- Fixed RoF2 script execution code
- Fixed AutoBot CheckPCDistance function
- Fixed lots of AutoBot crash bugs
- Fixed RoF2 teleport address
- Added AutoBot ClickButton function
- Added Large Warp detection warning message
- Added Patreon membership requirement to get new scripts and addresses from server

New Version 5.9.9.8 Released!
--------------------
- EQTrainer CPU usage decreased to 2.5%. (tested on Ryzen 1700)
- Map system changed. Spawns are now objects. This increases the speed quite a bit.
- Map system CPU usage decreased to around 7%. (tested on Ryzen 1700)
- Map window should close cleanly without crashing now.
- Fixed lots of crashes that were being covered up by code exception handling statements. This should prevent CPU % climbing.
- Panic function code change. May fix some issues.
- AutoBot zone check crash fixed.

Anyone use this on project 1999 green? I just need a map, live has spoiled me with a map.

Try ZlizEQMap. All you need to do to get it working is have a hotkey that does /loc that you press regularly. You can just bind the hotkey to something like W A S or D and it'll always update your location.

ZlizEQMap - Zliz's EverQuest Compendium

I used this on P99 Blue and never had an issue. Its based on log files so I doubt it can be considered against the rules.

Try ZlizEQMap. All you need to do to get it working is have a hotkey that does /loc that you press regularly. You can just bind the hotkey to something like W A S or D and it'll always update your location.

ZlizEQMap - Zliz's EverQuest Compendium

I used this on P99 Blue and never had an issue. Its based on log files so I doubt it can be considered against the rules.

Thank you, i see some people using the bugs.exe but its so obvious and i really enjoy the classic feel i once loved. But jesus fuck i need just a map, i use my razer macro system to run my hot key spam when needed.

New version 6.0.0.0 released!
-----------------
- Fixed a few memory leaks in AutoBot
- Fixed potential crash on EQTrainer app open
- Upgraded Memory.dll to v1.2.23
- Changed apps from .NET Framework 4.5 to .NET Core 3.1 (x86)
- Changed Map System from WinForm pictures to OpenGL (RayLib)
- Changed map system to have standalone executable
- Changed installer from MSI to MSIX
- Fixed HDR, bigger text sizes, etc.

Download link available at: EQTrainer v6.0.0.0 | New Age Soldier on Patreon

Last edited: