Trouble with this whole think

coined

Reaction score
OK i am NEW to this whole macroquest thing but i realy want it. I have purchased the premium membership and for somereasone i cannot access some of the forums like the ones to DOWNLOAD macroquest can anyone kindly tell me what might be going on and what i need to do to get macroquest running.

You are in the forum that the download is in sir.... Just look around any you will find it. (it is here http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/everq...s-macroquest2-compile-07-february-2008-a.html ) So to say that you dont have access you are posting in the same forum that the compile is in LOL.

Please do us all a favor when you download the compile and read the FAQ forum, the mq2 site and the wiki. And please use it responsably thx :eek:

wont let me

For some reasone it wont let me go to all the stuff it says that you do not have permission or whatever,,even tho i have purchased the premium subscription

You're IN the premium forums now, so it seems to work fine.

You're not trying to access the VIP on mq2.com are you? A premium membership here does not give you access to that.

did you click the likn I provided?

LMAO where is Dload button

SRY guys for the very noobish questions but where is that download button on that page,,at the bottom there is 2 things that say "who downloaded" other than that there is just a list of well it says plugin names,author,URL ?

The link to the left of those buttons. The one that says the name of the file.

You want the one that isn't the source.

LAST QUESTION

ok i have everything running so far on EQ but i just want to know is there a command in game that i can do it exit out of macroquest,,,and also that thing that says my FPS,,if GMs are online ext. is there anyway to get rid of that?

/plugin mq2hud unload

or F11

to unload MQ2 do

/unload

ok i have everything running so far on EQ but i just want to know is there a command in game that i can do it exit out of macroquest,,,and also that thing that says my FPS,,if GMs are online ext. is there anyway to get rid of that?

/unload will kill MQ2

F11 will toggle the HUD

**EDIT** Read page 2 before posting something that was posted 10 hours previous

We can't all be idiots.............can we?

No, but there's a lot of people that can be idiots!

Porblems downloading

After I download and extract I get the message that "MQ2Main.dll" cant be found. OK what am I screwing up here?:confused:

Did you download the source? That error means you don't have the MQ2Main.dll file, which you kinda need for MQ2 to work.

After I download and extract I get the message that "MQ2Main.dll" cant be found. OK what am I screwing up here?:confused:

1. DL this "MQ2-MMOBugs-2008-04-19a.zip (10.31 MB, 100 views)" from the compile thread. http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/everq...bugs-macroquest2-compile-19-april-2008-a.html

2. Create a new folder on the desktop that is called "MQ2MMOBugs"

3. Unzip everything from the .zip file, that you downloaded in step 1, and extract it to the folder you created in step 2.

4. (optional) Copy select macros/plugins/ini files from any old macroquest folder and place them into the new folder in the correct directory.

5. Browse the folder and double click on MacroQuest2.exe

6. (optional) Start wineq2

7. Play everquest!