Wizzy Burn And spell order at 115?

spin

Reaction score
Hi all,

Id like to thank PeteSampras for a wonderful macro that works excellent and is pretty damn intuitive for making it function.

If you look back.. in 2013? I think I had a nice macro running for the Wiz at 100.........

Things have changed.

So I am getting myself sorted and getting all the AAs and spells running.. but am looking for info on the proper order and spells to generate that amazing DPS wizzys SHOULD be able to do. At 100 I was top3 for DPS on raid mobs, with only one necro beating me out and the occational zerker out doing me. NOW.. not so much.. Then again I do not have all the conditional things configured anymore.. for what auras and songs and what the entire fuck ever else is going on... that triggers specific spells. Im still trying to sort out what TOV quests I need done to get partisan etc done.

SO my question is this...... does anyone "have" a pre-running strong 115 wizzy bot40 mac?

If not.. how about a list of the specific spells I should be using for max DPS?

AND OR.. what are the conditional triggers that should be running for a 115 Wizzy?

Im not sure that anyone is using it.. and if so.. once running they may not come surf the forums. :(

The days of active wizzy based forums are long gone.. so its harder and harder to find good burn info. Shit I am not completely sure what and how to even make a "burn" anymore LOL

Continuing to work on tweaking it up to work better as I go.
Thanks all