Slipgear aug Macro

Toppers

Reaction score
Okay, so what good is a charm without an aug...Well here ya go! This starts in corathus assuming you are shrouded to a rogue and will end up in pok waiting for you to get your aug from the shroud bank. Hope ya like it.

Attachments

• slipgear.mac
    4.9 KB · Views: 768
Very nice, Toppers...I'll test it out on my lower levels who don't have it, yet.

And I just DL'd your updated Charm2.mac and am fixing to give it a shot, also.

Your slipgear mac also works flawlessly :)

And very fast...didn't time it but I started it and went to the bathroom and it was done when I got back...lol.

Thanks for your 2 macros...they're really nice, even if that warping scares the crap out of me...lol.

Several have made the slipgear macro since DoDh came out, but this is the first I've seen that is fully automated from start to end (getting missions etc.) Nice. I was considering re-writing my old one to do it fully automatic as well, but nah.

Use Toppers slipgear macro, good work, could use some more indentations for easy reading, but good work none the less :)

Just for reference, the one I've used to date (I'm lazy so using yours now) :)
Code:
|Slipgear.mac
| Automated Slipgear macro, reworked by EvenLessSpam (ELS)
|
| Only thing you need to do on your own are, speak with Cartographer Slipgear in
| Corathus Creep to get ALL missions and to get reward afterward.
|
| The macro have been fully tested, and all locs are working.
| There's one minor issue, where /doevents doesn't work. So it will stay 10
| seconds at each spot, untill /doevents are fixed, then it will warp to next
| spot when task is updated.

#Event  EnteredZone         "You have entered #1#."
#Event  TaskUpdated         "Your task '#1#' has been updated."

Sub Main(bool SkipIntro)
    /call Init
    /if (${Defined[SkipIntro]}) /call Intro

:Loop
        /if (${Stage} == 0) /call Event_EnteredZone
        /doevents
        /delay 5
    /if (${Stage} <= 6) /goto :Loop
/return

Sub Explore(int Step)
    /declare Timeout        timer       local   10s
    /for i1 1 to ${ArraySize[${Step}]}
        /squelch /warp loc ${Explore[${Step},${i1}]}
        /varset Timeout ${Timeout.OriginalValue}
        :Wait
            /doevents
        /if (${!TaskUpdated} && ${Timeout}) /goto :Wait
        /varset TaskUpdated FALSE
    /next i1
    /squelch /warp succor
    /varcalc Step ${Step}+1
/return ${Step}

Sub Init
    /declare TaskUpdated    bool        outer   FALSE
    /declare i1             int         outer   0
    /declare i2             int         outer   0
    /declare Stage          int         outer   0
    /declare ArraySize[5]   int         outer   0
    /declare Explore[5,6]   string      outer   NA

|---- Explore the Depths (corathus) ---------------------------------------|
    |-- Edge of the Corathus Veins --------------------------------------------|
    /varset  Explore[1,1]                       -670.05 1139.16 -28.10
    |-- Sporali Mindspore Traps -----------------------------------------------|
    /varset  Explore[1,2]                       -306.61 933.71 -55.59
    |-- Crash Site of Expedition 328 ------------------------------------------|
    /varset  Explore[1,3]                       -702.77 260.47 -44.82
    |-- Whisper Springs -------------------------------------------------------|
    /varset  Explore[1,4]                       61.54 82.68 -24.07
    |-- White Snake Falls -----------------------------------------------------|
    /varset  Explore[1,5]                       -143.70 1524.56 -86.23

|---- Chart the Undershore (eastkorlach) ----------------------------------|
    |-- North Rim Outpost -----------------------------------------------------|
    /varset Explore[2,1]                        -554.11 -762.87 54.37
    |-- Malgrinnor: East Gate -------------------------------------------------|
    /varset Explore[2,2]                        182.32 -663.30 -2.99
    |-- The Enclave of Jarzarrad ----------------------------------------------|
    /varset Explore[2,3]                        -900.74 629.90 100.00
    |-- Entrance to Runesmoke Cavern ------------------------------------------|
    /varset Explore[2,4]                        728.06 107.08 0.67
    |-- Jadewater Beach -------------------------------------------------------|
    /varset Explore[2,5]                        1163.67 -435.02 9.24
    |-- The Stone Forest ------------------------------------------------------|
    /varset Explore[2,6]                        838.30 586.54 135.12

|---- Brave the Ruins of Illsalin (illsalin) ------------------------------|
    |-- Gallowglass Arena -----------------------------------------------------|
    /varset Explore[3,1]                        -1374.47 -58.68 -34.29
    |-- Battlemaster's Conclave -----------------------------------------------|
    /varset Explore[3,2]                        -1933.15 295.49 67.72
    |-- Infested Water Caves --------------------------------------------------|
    /varset Explore[3,3]                        -404.73 329.07 -129.78
    |-- Statue of the Deep Ray ------------------------------------------------|
    /varset Explore[3,4]                        -923.76 -538.51 110.68
    |-- Imperial Audience Chamber ---------------------------------------------|
    /varset Explore[3,5]                        -2267.19 -464.17 111.81
    |-- Wallwatcher's Citadel -------------------------------------------------|
    /varset Explore[3,6]                        -199.08 -639.76 89.11

|---- Explore Stoneroot Falls (westkorlach) -------------------------------|
    | The Living Isles --------------------------------------------------------|
    /varset Explore[4,1]                        198.00 -1101.00 -21.39
    |-- The Deeping Way Trade Route -------------------------------------------|
    /varset Explore[4,2]                        454.62 -1800.23 14.05
    |-- Versarin, the Fallen Outpost ------------------------------------------|
    /varset Explore[4,3]                        -928.40 -1514.39 15.07
    |-- The Ruins of Xill -----------------------------------------------------|
    /varset Explore[4,4]                        -975.02 -30.47 54.20
    |-- The Coral Bog ---------------------------------------------------------|
    /varset Explore[4,5]                        -363.53 -1480.83 4.38

|---- Beware the Hive (drachnidhive) --------------------------------------|
    |-- Warren of the Conscripts ----------------------------------------------|
    /varset Explore[5,1]                        -250.00 1360.00 15.00
    |-- Recluse Canyon --------------------------------------------------------|
    /varset Explore[5,2]                        -1261.73 498.71 47.53
    |-- The East Obelisk ------------------------------------------------------|
    /varset Explore[5,3]                        -418.87 482.43 47.46
    |-- The Living Bridges ----------------------------------------------------|
    /varset Explore[5,4]                        173.00 650.00 219.00
    |-- Queen Senday's Shrine -------------------------------------------------|
    /varset Explore[5,5]                        -37.73 1183.32 254.42
    |-- The Reanimation Chamber -----------------------------------------------|
    /varset Explore[5,6]                        -596.00 679.00 -23.00

| Count the elements in each level of the array, since .Size can't do this properly.
    /for i1 1 to ${Explore.Size[1]}
        /for i2 1 to ${Explore.Size[2]}
            /if (${Explore[${i1},${i2}].NotEqual[NA]}) /varset ArraySize[${i1}] ${i2}
        /next i2
    /next i1
/return

Sub Intro
    /echo Make sure you have all 5 "Explore" missions from Cartographer Slipgear in Corathus Creep.
    /echo You get those missions by going to Corathus Creep ('/zone corathus'), then you go to Cartographer Slipger ('/target Slipgear' and '/warp target'). Then '/say accept the mission' untill you have accepted all 5.
    /echo
    /echo To check if you have all the mission press the key combination "Alt + Q", and check if the following missions are listed:
    /echo Explore the Depths
    /echo Chart the Undershore
    /echo Explore Stoneroot Falls
    /echo Brave the Ruins of Illsalin
    /echo Beware the Hive
    /echo
    /echo If you have all these missions and are ready to begin, simply type '/mqpause off' without the quotes.
    /mqpause on
/return

Sub Event_TaskUpdated
    /varset TaskUpdated TRUE
/return

Sub Event_EnteredZone
    /delay 10s
    /if (${Stage} > 5) {
        /if (${Zone.ID} == 365) {
            /squelch /target Cartographer Slipgear
            /warp target
            /keypress back hold
            /delay 1s
            /keypress back
            /face
            /hail
            /endmacro
        }
    }
    /if (${Zone.ID} == 365) {
        /call Explore 1
        /squelch /zone eastkorlach
    } else /if (${Zone.ID} == 362) {
        /call Explore 2
        /squelch /zone illsalin
    } else /if (${Zone.ID} == 347) {
        /call Explore 3
        /squelch /zone westkorlach
    } else /if (${Zone.ID} == 358) {
        /call Explore 4
        /squelch /zone drachnidhive
    } else /if (${Zone.ID} == 354) {
        /call Explore 5
        /squelch /zone corathus
    }
/return

Funny coincidence while running my 49 bard thru the Slipgear macro while shrouded as a 45 Gobbie rogue...in the Hive, apparently he landed in front of a see-invis spider cause he got whacked for 500 :)

What made it funnier was that after buffing my other 3 shrouds before sending them thru it and then never taking any hits, I decided it was a waste of time so didn't buff the bard. That single hit took him down to 791 hp so just for safety sake, throw a cleric buff on lowbies.

Ok, I think we have a slight possible problem, Toppers. I decided to run my 80 ench thru it cause I noticed she never finished it before. I edited out the 2 zones I didn't need to get updates from. It went fine until Drachnid Hive, again.

At the same location my last toon got whacked for 500, the ench who was shrouded to 70 with 3477 hp, got whacked for 217, 616 and 2706 and died. The macro continued to warp the corpse to each of the remaining spots but of course no updates since it was dead. Here's the spot that appears to have a named (figure the 2706 hit had to come from a named):
/warp loc -418.87 482.43 47.46

I noticed you only turned on Hide but not Sneak, if that would matter here. It appears the sequence of events also caused me to eat a death as the macro returned me to be unshrouded when I clicked return to bind from hover. I summoned the gobbie corpse but since I was back in true form, I didn't rez it until I reshrouded and there was no exp gain from the rez.

I edited the macro to also turn on Sneak and to only go to the Hive this time. I also gave the ench Temerity since 3477 hp wasn't enough for whatever hit and killed me last time :)

I believe that one of the shrouds gets some kind of FD ability, don't they? If so, you could just FD and warp to all the spots.

re

2nd level of the kobold shroud has FD.

You'd have to make the macro FD you each time you zoned, because you lose FD after you zone.

At the same location my last toon got whacked for 500, the ench who was shrouded to 70 with 3477 hp, got whacked for 217, 616 and 2706 and died. The macro continued to warp the corpse to each of the remaining spots but of course no updates since it was dead. Here's the spot that appears to have a named (figure the 2706 hit had to come from a named):
/warp loc -418.87 482.43 47.46

I noticed you only turned on Hide but not Sneak, if that would matter here. It appears the sequence of events also caused me to eat a death as the macro returned me to be unshrouded when I clicked return to bind from hover. I summoned the gobbie corpse but since I was back in true form, I didn't rez it until I reshrouded and there was no exp gain from the rez.

Hmm, I have been through this macro several times and have died quite a few time experimenting usually in shroud form and never failed to get exp back on a rez after deshroud. Sorry you had to eat one btw. I have only ever died in 2 locs 1 in Illsalin (which i made sure to fix) and the other was on the living bridge in the hive (see invis roamer there). I have never died at loc -418.87 482.43 47.46. Will look into it abit more, perhaps i can put the loc underground and still get update. As far as not sneaking goes i chose to go with the /docrack hiderun.
Thanks for the input.

I believe that one of the shrouds gets some kind of FD ability, don't they? If so, you could just FD and warp to all the spots.

2nd level of the kobold shroud has FD.

You'd have to make the macro FD you each time you zoned, because you lose FD after you zone.

I didnt know that there was shrouds with the FD ability will definitely look into it.

Okay, I looked at the shroud forms (which i misunderstood minen's reply) only shroud with the ability to play dead is the second level of the Kobold "rogue" at level 50. alot of trouble for somebody wanting to do this at lvl 5. Or if like me and new on a server a good way to make plat at low levels.

My poor ench is snakebitten...6k hp with buffs, hide and sneak on...get to that same spot and its like a surprise party for me. Enthraller, Deceiver, Warrior and Warrior...they whack me 12 times...one of em kicked me a few times to be sure I was dead :)

I moved that warp to the last spot so I can at least knock out the other updates before I die. The saddest part is it doesn't even give me the update while they're whacking on me so I could skip it next time.

Oh well, if this doesn't work better I'll look into a FD shroud or just skip this one update...lol.

Kobold Rogue (the 2nd. in the Humanoid line) get's Play Dead at level 50+

Edit..
Already mentioned I see ;)

Yay...the macro zoned my ench to PoK with 2% (132 hp) :)

I was wrong on which warp it was...it was the Warren of the Conscript and I think the update might be too close to those spiders cause when I did it manually I didn't ever get aggro. I noticed this time that the warp put me within hand-reach of one of the spiders. And it wasn't a named who did the 2700 dmg...it was the rogue BS spider (Deceiver?).

I guess I was just plain lucky when I ran my lowbies thru it earlier, or the fact it's been RL daytime for most of the troubles with the ench. Maybe the spiders were sleeping :)

My poor ench is snakebitten...6k hp with buffs, hide and sneak on...get to that same spot and its like a surprise party for me. Enthraller, Deceiver, Warrior and Warrior...they whack me 12 times...one of em kicked me a few times to be sure I was dead

I moved that warp to the last spot so I can at least knock out the other updates before I die. The saddest part is it doesn't even give me the update while they're whacking on me so I could skip it next time.

Oh well, if this doesn't work better I'll look into a FD shroud or just skip this one update...lol.

Hmm, Not sure why its giving you so much problems. But if you just want you last update you can shroud to the rogue for alittle added safety. Head for the hive /stealth on /warp loc -418.87 482.43 47.46 have a look around /stealth off and as soon as you get the update /warp succor. Hope this helps you to finish you aug. Good luck, if i can be of more assistance PM me and i will make sure you get the updates needed.

Just another thought, haveing any kind of lag issues?

No lag, just unlucky that there's a see-invis facing the spot we warp to, now. It wasn't the warp statement I listed the first time...it was the very first warp in that zone...to the campfire with 3 spiders. I moved it to the last spot so at least I'd get the other ones updated but I made it out alive with even that update so its a done deal. Thanks Toppers...it was still easier than doing it manually :)

Not sure if the locations for getting the updates are 2D (X, Y) or 3D (X, Y, Z). If they're 2D you could use /setgrav -1 to float up while doing the areas that are "dangerous". Just add enough to the Z coordinate to float to the zone roof and not just to the cavern roof ;)

re

xp doesn't update when you are in shroud form until you zone.

Not sure if the locations for getting the updates are 2D (X, Y) or 3D (X, Y, Z). If they're 2D you could use /setgrav -1 to float up while doing the areas that are "dangerous". Just add enough to the Z coordinate to float to the zone roof and not just to the cavern roof

LOL, i went to the loc in stealth of course tried the /setgrav -1 and went through the roof quickly so the i set back to default landed then and went with -.01 went up alot slower as i watched the mob that seen invis begin to float up with me. :eek: Just thought it was funny and had to share. Nice suggestion btw going to play with it abit.

Not sure what is happening , but i start teh mac , it gets teh missions , then does nothing