Rogue Helper (RH) Macro - v6.0 by Jerle

ok update idea for this nice macro.

Rogues have gotten a new disc (mez) at lvl 72 called blinding flash, any chance to bind this disc up with a trigger if a mob tries to gate?

disc works up to mobs lvl 75

just an idea.

/hugs maxine

Bengan said:
unload and reload mq2moveutils and he should be sticking again.

all you have to do while mob on target and attack is on is type /stick and it will resume sticking again. I would make a hotbutton:
line 1: /tar <main assist>
line 2: /pause 3
line 3: /attack on
line 4: /stick

this would save you from having to tab over and manualy target the mob you want to stick to, it will make sure attack is on and then will set /stick to start working again saving you from unloading moveutils or zoning to get it to work again.:cool:

Im very macro challenged. I tried to set this up with my rogue and it just kept telling me it could not load. What exactly do I need to edit? Let's say MA name is Warrior_1. Any help is very much appreciated.

RH vs EQBC

I used to use RH all the time, now I just use EQBC. Takes up less system recources and you can make sweet hotkeys. I had problems with RH sometimes working great and other times it doesnt assist. I would have to manually target the mob. This cures all that. My hotkey on my Warriors profile for my rogue is:

Line 1 - /bc <RoguesName> //keypress 1
Line 2 - /bc <RoguesName> //autoskills backstab on
Line 3 - /bc <RoguesName> //autoskills enrage on

The hotkey on my Rogue is in the #1 hotkey slot and the "backstab" is in the #2 hotkey slot and is this:

Line 1 - /pause 5, /assist <MyTank>
Line 2 - /pause 20, /stick behind 13
Line 3 - /pause 5, /disc Razorarc
Line 4 - /pause 5, /keypress 2
Line 5 - /attack on

I just click this when I start attacking with the tank and usually when the mob hits 96-97% the Rogue is on the mob.

Another hotkey I made named "RSnH" on my Warriors profile when I go to pull is:

Line 1 - /pause 5, /bc <RoguesName> //keypress 3
Line 2 - /bc <RoguesName> //keypress 4

You have to make your "Sneak" hotkey on your Rogues profile in the #3 hotkey spot and the "hide" in the #4 spot or change the //keypress #

Last edited:
But after that initial backstab he never backstabs again the whole fight?

That's a lot of DPS you're dropping there.

I know the problem you describe with RH, I get the same thing. It seems to happen particularly when the Rogue is a fair distance from the fight, i.e. If he just chased a fleeing mob down. I found a simple Leash to my Cleric toon solves that.

EQBC used in combination with MQ2Melee would fix his problem with only doing one backstab and would eliminate the need to do another /bc command for hide/sneak.

No, He will backstab the whole fight....

/plug mq2autoskills
/autoskills backstab on

Problem solved.

I have never tried mq2melee, I just wish is that in "Autoskills" there was:

/autoskills sneak on

and

/autoskills hide on

Broken rogue?

The past couple nights my RH has been acting up. She will assist and attack the mob on inc if I target with my tank. I set it up right, have been using RH for a long time. /autoassist tanksname 98..... I will try to post my settings later I am at work atm.

its for sure something on your end set wrong. I been using it the past few hours now just fine.

Moveutils sometimes bugs out and have to reload that but RH is fine.

Figured it out.....

/assist off ftw

She was attacking on assist, which in turn caused her to /stick to the mob as soon as the MT targeted. If I had remembered what the RH doc said I would have remembered to fix this. Clearly states that if you do not /assist off it will not work properly.

using epic and RH

anyone got this combo setup ?

how can you make RH use the epic 1,5, or 2.0 in RH ?

/hugs maxine2

wondering if anyones having a problem when using rh, sense last patch everytime i load it ive crashed when i target a mob any ideas?

RE: RH problem.

wondering if anyones having a problem when using rh, sense last patch everytime i load it ive crashed when i target a mob any ideas?

I'll check out the RH.mac later today and let you know what the results are.

I haven't crashed once using RH, I've used it several times since the latest patch.

rh ?

Does rh work for shrouded rogue goblin?

I'll check out the RH.mac later today and let you know what the results are.

I had no issues using RH last night in a test.....

No clue about RH working for shrouded Rogue form, I would assume it would work with everything except the disk fucntions. Since you have backstab ability, and your toon shows as a rogue, I think RH would work ... just would need to turn off any autodisk settings ....

WOuld need to test this though... if anyone can test before i get a chance later tonite.. would be appreciated.

Followup to my last post...

No.. you cant use RH in Rogue Form ... not without butchering the RH code.

You would have to deactivate teh autodisk1 and autodisk2 calls ( or just turn them off in your .ini or from within the macro when running it ).

Last edited:
Anyone have an update to this mac? Also does this work with casters?

Anyone having this issue. My rogue will go and target a mob than it will almost automatically go back and target the MA (she is leashed to the MA at 150) sometimes she doesnt even target the mob just follows the MA