Random Crash Problems

This is definitely some memory leak issue, you can see the memory dropping either the more times you zone, or if you stay afk in zones like pok or large or highly environmental zones.

Afk in bazaar for 30 days, no crashes. Afk in pok for 2 days crash incoming, cause the memory drops to less than 5%. I'm guessing all those heros forge graphics etc assets especially at the lag pile depletes memory fast.

I'm crashing on nearly every single zone, with three computers, with all toons. I send the report each time, on each toon. It's becoming very frustrating while using MQ2, almost to the point where it's better off not using it. Thoughts?
I crash every now and then on zoning as well and I look at hose dumps and unfortunately it's a crash in kernelbase.dll triggered by a call from the eqgraphicsdx9.dll, in other words... It's not mq2 related... Hopefully people not using mq2 will send in those crashes so hludwolf of Jenn or someone can look at them and see why it crashes... I'm guessing a race condition where two threads fight over drawing, but it's hard to tell since I don't have their pdb...

I am running EQ from two seperate installation folders on my PC. one for my bots in smaller windows on other monitors and then have one installation for my Main. This is so I do not have to resize windows. I usually crash on zoning when having these multiple instances running. wondering if it could be related to the kernal error. Where did you look to find this error?

When the Everquest has crashed box pops up it will show the path to a folder that has the .dmp file.