Paypal reversal after account has been delivered

Considering his illegal actions is harming your business I would think there would have to be some mmobugs could legally do

Im no lawyer though.

Considering his illegal actions is harming your business I would think there would have to be some mmobugs could legally do

Im no lawyer though.

If they were same country maybe but being they are not. I would go with not much to do about it. Since he does pay for service here, and its accepted he can use the services.

I doubt he is in a country that wouldn't protect a business....

I doubt he is in a country that wouldn't protect a business....

The business is not based in that country, and internet laws are a lot more relaxed in that part of the world then say the US.

As previously said, he is in France

Litigation

Trouble is, you can typically only sue if you can demonstrate loss.

So MMOBUGS could sue for breach of the subscription agreement, but there isn't really any direct loss and even indirect is difficult unless you could prove reputational damage.

It'd be down to the individual to prove loss. Which is hard.

So - back to the idea of sending a modem in the post. Stuff 56k, I've got a 9600 box somewhere in the garage if you want to post that :)

A/

I sent a PM to admin there after I saw his ad for a warrior sell, I felt he was the same guy and was right unfortunately

He sold the SK account to another member here 4 days ago for the same price of $400, which he plans to chargedback his payment on. mooseq has made contact with the user and he does seem willing to find a compromise with the user. So this might have a happy ending.

Thank you for all the support here. I'm not a huge poster but I am a big troller here. I know most of you and follow threads and topics started by you guys. Like someone else stated here, I consider myself part of a small family.

I plan to make my rebuttle later today. Like someone else said, I'm always on the losing end of Paypal and I've always been that honest old guy.

James

Thank you for all the support here. I'm not a huge poster but I am a big troller here. I know most of you and follow threads and topics started by you guys. Like someone else stated here, I consider myself part of a small family.

I plan to make my rebuttle later today. Like someone else said, I'm always on the losing end of Paypal and I've always been that honest old guy.

James

Watch your wording when you do make it. Its all about the letter of the law to them. not right/wrong.

I'm not a big poster here but have followed threads on here for a few years ;)

2 of 3 accounts I bought here I got scammed out and not much paypal will do with virtual goods. As stated before it would be best to send some junk, getting a tracking number and hope for the best. I wish you luck getting your money back.

P.S. if you don't get your account back can always go though SoE and at least have the account banned.

I hate to say it but your wasting your time trying to state you opinion in a dispute online. You could be the pope with 1000+ of the same transactions that went fine and you'd still lose.

Provide a tracking number or calling them are your best chances.

They don't even read what you write in an online dispute if you don't provide a tracking number.

James

are you the rumored 82 year old here?!

No no, I'm only 35 but with two Iraq tours under my belt sometimes I feel like I'm 82 and that I drive a 40+ year old car (67 Mustang Fastback).

I don't have his home address or anything, I've been thinking about sending him something but I don't have his address. He was telling me that he lived in the UK but it looks like his IP's were coming from France?

James

Last edited:
Thats me -----> Moose I don't care about 989 Studios finding me, been playing their game since 99.
Been in for 17 proud years. I'm in the 82nd Airborne at FT Bragg and love it.

James

im in the d.e.p. for the marines just waiting to graduate and then ship

dam you out rank me like crazy lol I am at hood right now just got back from iraq in dec heading to germany in july