Paypal reversal after account has been delivered

It's really too bad that stuff like this still happens. There are no protections when it comes to virtual goods, even though it does have a real financial impact on people that get scammed.

I'm not quite sure, I haven't received anything yet. I plugged in the tracking number and it says it was shipped but I can't get any further details because the tracking number only says it was taken over by overseas postal service.

Is it too late to say you didnt authorize the transaction?

Yes, said the item was never received. But, I figured it really doesn't matter what he states even though he says it's virtual goods, anyone can say anything. I'm just curious what I should write back prior to moving it up for paypal to make a decision. Should I say that I ordered a computer or something similar but that wasn't what I got? Or is there something better to say?

Say you didnt autorise the transaction. Say you thought this was a different transaction, and you want to see where the item was purchased from. IE, the ebay auction

Hey all

I had a problem once when buying a virtual good on Diablo 2 a couple years ago. I ordered an enigma(armor) and the person never delivered it.

At first Paypal was unwilling to work with me during the dispute, but since I always used my credit card (and still do) instead of my bank account on paypal I just contacted the credit agency and opened a fraud dispute. Which in turn takes the money back from paypal, along with giving them a nice fine. Then Paypal was more than willing to work with me and the credit agency.

Not sure if it still works this way, but it worked for me and the woman whom I contacted via phone said if it were not for me doing it the way I did, I would of not got a refund for the goods.

so basically you just told everyone how to scam sellers and get away with it lol...

07814 352 017

That is/was his mobile/cell phone number. It is linked to him, but not sure if it is still his or not

It's shit like this that makes me glad I bought from lifetimers. Thanks Brano11 and Gladimus. Still enjoy the accounts I got from ya both.

Agreed. I only ever purchase from lifetime members or people with high post counts that seem to have a good amount of respect from other lifetimers.

the warrior he planned to sell here :
http://eqplayers.station.sony.com/character_profile.vm?characterId=429497135844

that's him again (Ceritus) on AB boards trying to sell his accounts as most likely he cant do it here, dunno ?
http://www.antonius-bayle.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=7551

he just applied 1 week ago in this guild (SoD) and wanted already to sell the toon :)

Feel free to send tells to the guildleader / officer about him, maybe they will boot him and / or make him stop playing.

Let's think about it, everytime he gets booted from a guild and or tries to scam people he'll have to do a race / sex / name change.

He's already at 2 name changes and one race change on his warrior, the price he'll need to get i back increases everytime
The more he gets busted the less profitable the scam becomes,

Now he needs at least another name change and maybe a server transfer to be able to apply somewhere, and euro guild arent that numerous except on AB,

Agreed. I only ever purchase from lifetime members or people with high post counts that seem to have a good amount of respect from other lifetimers.

I have delt with both and have had positive transactions from both. Granted, dealing with people who are lifetime members and / or have high post count / known on the forums has 100% of the time been good, versus the 90% good dealings with others, id still wouldnt dicount other buyers / sellers. Its all in the details really - phone calls, personal info exchange, ect.

And lest we forget... there are the people who "sell" their memberships here, or give them away to a guildie or other "friend" they don't really know. Is that membership history, post count, etc. reliable? I would recommend against thinking so.

htw

the warrior he planned to sell here :
http://eqplayers.station.sony.com/character_profile.vm?characterId=429497135844

that's him again (Ceritus) on AB boards trying to sell his accounts as most likely he cant do it here, dunno ?
http://www.antonius-bayle.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=7551

he just applied 1 week ago in this guild (SoD) and wanted already to sell the toon :)

Feel free to send tells to the guildleader / officer about him, maybe they will boot him and / or make him stop playing.

Let's think about it, everytime he gets booted from a guild and or tries to scam people he'll have to do a race / sex / name change.

He's already at 2 name changes and one race change on his warrior, the price he'll need to get i back increases everytime
The more he gets busted the less profitable the scam becomes,

Now he needs at least another name change and maybe a server transfer to be able to apply somewhere, and euro guild arent that numerous except on AB,

Ceritus isnt Wade / Thwong - Ceritus used to be another old skool hacker though. Tbh, Deillusional (is she still GL of SoD?) doesnt care about hackers, its when they bring attention to themselves, i remember back when the first MonkBug wave bans went out. Everyone was spreading rumours about Darkwind being all hackers, and then SoD / Tide and RF lost most of their monks overnight, with Darkwind loosing none!

AB has become accustomed to hackers now, with 5-6 guilds still farming endgame stuff all the time, its a high traffic server with a lot of turnover, lots of people transfer just for the raiding. Bringing even more hackers to the server.

Darkwind for life!
Tide also rocked!

*Ding 700 posts*

Last edited:
I found that days ago. You are slacking :p

i added him to Facebook and woke up this morning to this email.

I think i know who you are!!! (NameHere) right?!?!?

I've seen all your posts on mmobugs.com regarding myself. Yes i do a lot of travelling and been living all over France for the last 3 years and yes they do slag me off so much on that website.

I just got banned for about the 10th time probably. I Bought an account and 3 weeks later i received some message from a member of mmobugs called jjmsomething and he thought my account was stolen. Which got Alarms bells ringing for me. When i tried to move the character to a new account the sony rep would not move the char due to the account being under suspicion of being stolen. So straight after both of those alarm bells i sell the account to this guy jjm.... username.

Just a week or so later he does a charge back on paypal (i think it's because i got banned from the website again and they found out who i was) and im about to lose $400. Only thing i can do is reclaim the money i orginally sent ($400) and the original owner some username starting with "m" can reclaim the account. And now this jjmusernameguy is selling the exact sk account he told me was stolen. Personally i think both of these guys are super dodgey, you may think i am dodgey but i can tell you these 2 guys are dodgey.

But personally i think they should give me a break (but they never will, and im sure i'll be back in a few weeks or a month or 2 to try again). I had a problem with selling 2 accounts over a year ago and that was all cleared up but it still ended up getting banned. And then since then i've bought 4 accounts from members of the site at $400+ each and none of those have had any problems with my payments. Yes i agree i come across as a prick to people because i don't care about other people's opinions but thats just me and i won't change just because some or a lot of people don't like me :)

I'm not a bad person and i think you know that yourself. I've helped out so many people and i helped you out for free. I was making huge amounts of money out of the game when i met you and no one ever had a problem. Im trying to sell things just like anyone else and i have no intentions of having any problems with the transactions but if im getting banned people do things like chargebacks on me and it all goes crazy.

I'm sure you will post this to mmobugs but go ahead i couldn't care less :) As for Fry i think he's a bit of a dodgey guy too... he's stolen a lot of money from me himself where he will not refund my 1 month and 3 month subscriptions from all my usernames. My IP supply is endless so i can carry on with this all day until he agree's to refund my money. I've sent him emails and tried to obtain the money back on paypal but i never win the claim!

-Thwong

This is totally unedited. I DO love his story telling ;)
I hadnt emailed him or anything, just requested a friends add !

*Edit* My character name removed, for protection of current owner

Last edited:
ROFL

I can tell you now, he ALWAYS gets his money back. Fry is not a thief. He may hold it up to be an arse, but he always gives it back

Let me get this straight. Hes going to teach me a lesson about stealing his money by paying me more money?

I like the sound of this.