Paypal reversal after account has been delivered

Hahah I can't even joke about that. Fry a dodgy guy. Haah. haha haa hah aha.

Ahh, haah.

heeh

heh

he

If Fry = dodgey then Me = hitler.

I knew kodi was trying to keep tabs on my Jewish activities!!

you like the way i left it as Kodi is hitler, and not the other way around...

Hitler couldnt possibly pose as Kodi, he just isnt badass enough.

file.php

Ok guys, you won't believe this....but....Paypal ruled in my favour and cleared me!

So, I had my big speech down, like I just got back from my second tour in Iraq and served proudly for 17 years etc.....ready to tell them all this stuff and they put me on hold for a few minutes and I'm like crap, they're going to charge me and all that....

Well, "Kirbinator" sent me the funds with the name Kirbinator attatched to the messages and a "thank you". I used the messages from this site to link him to KHeames and made a call to paypal. I know it was a big gamble....a gamble and it worked.

One key point I left out that saved me. If you don't know and would like the info send me a PM, I will only respond if you're a life time member. That little thing saved me.

James

p.s. Thank you for all the support, I've been a member here for a long time and visit daily. I don't post much but I know most of you like family, thank you again.

p.p.s. jjmanfdl was going to give me the money from his dispute, if you're ever in Fayetteville NC, I owe you a beer and a lunch bro.

p.s. Thank you for all the support, I've been a member here for a long time and visit daily. I don't post much but I know most of you like family, thank you again.

You forgot to add: "but only if you are a lifetime member"

A little late

I know this is resurrecting a dead post, but just thought I'd inform you that this guy is still at it. I sold him an account about a month ago, and he is now trying to reverse the charges. I wish I had found your site earlier, but you live and learn I guess. I have used PA to sell old accounts and buy new ones for over a year, but lately they seem to be dealing very shady, so I'll be removing my business from them and possibly using your forums. I have spent almost the last 6 hours just reading on here. You guys rock.

We should throw a party everytime someone goes over 100.

Damn all those people who bump old post for stupid reasons =))

do I win anything? I've been around since 07 and this is my second post!

:)

holy christ who the fuck are you!?

haha