MissTerious has passed today

Fry

Fry Guy
Reaction score
Website
www.mmobugs.com
It is with great sorrow that we inform everyone that as of this morning at 5:18 am MissTerious, has passed away in the hospital after a 19 month long battle with congestive heart failure. Her husband H Paul Shuch was by her side at the time.

She was one of the few forum members I have met in real life. She certainly was a larger than life character that rubbed quite a few people the wrong way with her outspoken views, along with creating some nice drama over on daybreak forums when she felt they were doing someone wrong. She was smart as hell, stubborn as a mule but someone I always greatly respected.

Here is a memorial from her husband Paul

She had 1080 posts - https://www.mmobugs.com/forums/index.php?search/363441/

Rest in peace MissTerious. You posting less certainly made my life easier but you will be missed.

My condolences. I never met her IRL but had many conversations here. I too will miss her.

Reactions: EQDAB
My condolences also, she will be missed from all her interactions with life, rest peacefully now.🙏

Sorry to hear about her passing. I'm constantly reminded that the age groups of people who started playing EQ back in 99 weren't all teenagers like I was when it came out. May she rest in peace.

Sorry to hear about her passing. God speed MissTerious.

RIP !!!,
She helped me a great deal when I first started the trip down MMO lane, I was introduced to Fry by this very talented person, it is going to be very lonely without her hear to "stir the pot".
She will be missed GREATLY

I don't visit the site too often anymore since I don't play EQ at all, but seeing this has my heart broken. I've played with and delta with her many, many times. Condolences to all of her family, she will definitely be missed.