MMOBugs MQ2 For EQMac PC Client - Beta Release

Yeah - its definitely possible that way, I'm just lazy. I'll have a friend log my char on, buy it, hotkey it for you. Just wanted to ask while it was on the brain - thanks!

I really hope htw can push the latest mq2 soon, I am superexcited to hear what you guys say when you see the new spell set menu in action!

Some news:
Now that we can put this whole pc-client thing behind us, I can tell you that I have a fully working "loot all" button on the lootwindow coming to you guys soon.
Right now im just polishing up the code a little, eta for release later today.

It sure feels good to not have to click on every single items on a corpse anymore when looting up...

Ok Loot All checked in, htw will release at his convenience.

May need some testing to iron out bugs. Please post/pm if u find any.

Last edited:
There seem to be a crash related to a racecondition in the save/load spell set code, Im working on a fix, will check it in shortly. Sorry about that. (reason I didn't notice before a user reported it, is that my computer is slow and the race was always "won" on it...)

Last edited:
Latest News:
- Checked in a fix for GetMaxMana
this means ${Me.PctMana} and ${Me.ManaRegen} works now.

- Checked in a fix for bufftimes, The mathgnome that was responsible for the calculations has been fired.
they should reflect the correct time now.

Thanks to Kilo, for making me aware of these bugs.

Last edited:
So MQ2 Forage is amazing. Is there anything that can do fishing as well?

just a heads up to eqmule, been having some issues with the right click spell mem menu, the majority of the time when i go to mem something it causes my client to crash.

just a heads up to eqmule, been having some issues with the right click spell mem menu, the majority of the time when i go to mem something it causes my client to crash.

Having the same problem, but its great when it does work!

So MQ2 Forage is amazing. Is there anything that can do fishing as well?
There are macros that would do it, but no plugin. I suppose it wouldn't take much to do a plugin the reproduces macro function, but IMO, we should just use a fishing macro, and if something isn't right with it, fix it.

Thanks for the positive feedback on forage though, we appreciate it!

htw

The fish.mac that is in the macros folder works, was the first one I tried took me to 75 in Pok in a few hours

Yes I'm aware of the spell menu ctd, it's unfortunate cause it doesn't happen every time which makes it extremely difficult to track down, I'm on it though, gonna try to thread it and see if that helps...

Having the same problem, but its great when it does work!

Confirmed. Crashing when right-click memming spells. Gonna try just memming them straight from book til fix. =)

One other thing... mq2exchange should do a check to see if you're bardcasting before doing the logic to check if you're casting. If you're bardcasting, it should continue exchanging as normal. If not, it should spit out an error saying cannot exchange while casting. It should be approx line 40. As of right now, it always returns cannot exchange, even if a bard.

Thanks darkeros, I'll get that adjustment made and upload an update.

htw

One other thing... mq2exchange should do a check to see if you're bardcasting before doing the logic to check if you're casting. If you're bardcasting, it should continue exchanging as normal. If not, it should spit out an error saying cannot exchange while casting. It should be approx line 40. As of right now, it always returns cannot exchange, even if a bard.

Updated MQ2Exchange for bard casting fix. Line 269. ;)

htw

Last edited:
Latest News:
I have uploaded a fix for the spell menu ctd.
I tested many times, but I'm not 100% sure it's fixed, perhaps more testing is needed, it's a very difficult bug to nail as I don't get a good enough crash dump when it ctd.

Also I added a new feature I'm sure all of you are gonna like:
There is now a new button on the merchant window that if clicked will show only usable items , so if you for example are buying spells, it will not show spells you already have in your book/inventory (even bank so be aware of that)

Note: in order for this new button to show up, I update EQUI_MerchantWnd.xml so if you are using a custom UI, you might want to take a look at the change and modify yours accordingly.

Htw will push when he has time.

Last edited: