MMOBugs MQ2 For EQMac PC Client - Beta Release

Having said that, isn't there a way to check if you already have spell memmed, and just not mem it if it already is?

Yep, I suppose I could do something like ${Bool[${Me.Gem[spell name]}]} to check if the spell's already memmed, instead of looking for it in a specific gem. Just running through macro's that work on live and ran into a few that check for memmed spells by a slot number identified in an ini file.

I just updated our repo with the fix for /memspell, it now correctly de-mems spells just like on live.

Example: /memspell 1 snare
if you already have snare memmed in another gem, it will get moved to 1 and whatever gem it was in before will become empty.
if its already in 1, it will stay there, and no action is taken.
If another spell is in 1 it will be removed to make room for snare.

fry/htw will release at a time conviniant.

Thank you,
Today I noticed that, pressing the forward (up) key while in chatmode wont move the character forward. I know the reason for this and its on my tobefixed list.

So keybinds, my old enemy, we meet again...

In other news, I made some good progress with the "rightclick on spellbook button to get a load/save/delete spellset menu" feature
I expect to finish it in a couple days, if not earlier.

Last edited:
Pressing M doesn't bring up the map, also plugin MQ2 command messages are going into Main Chat and MQ2 window.

Pressing M doesn't bring up the map, also plugin MQ2 command messages are going into Main Chat and MQ2 window.
Don't load both MQ2ChatWnd and MQ2Chat, as far as MQ2 messages.

For the map, does it work if you do: /keypress MQ2MAP

If it does, a temp fix until I can see why our build is doing that, is assign a hotkey (custom) with that command, or an alias.

htw

Last edited:
Don't load both MQ2ChatWnd and MQ2Chat, as far as MQ2 messages.

For the map, does it work if you do: /keypress MQ2MAP

If it does, a temp fix until I can see why our build is doing that, is assign a hotkey (custom) with that command, or an alias.

htw

Ah ok I had both loaded, Yup /keypress works will added a custom hotkey thanks.

anyone else having issues with the map not showing the map lines? sometimes i have no map lines and sometimes i see "live" bazaar even tho im in a different zone?

anyone else having issues with the map not showing the map lines? sometimes i have no map lines and sometimes i see "live" bazaar even tho im in a different zone?

I have to make a hotkey to open the map, but yeah, I don't see map lines or else I only see live bazaar map.

I have to make a hotkey to open the map, but yeah, I don't see map lines or else I only see live bazaar map.

It's looking like the first time I visit a zone I see the regular map, but the following times I'm in the zone I see either nothing in map or live bazaar.

Can someone else please test that mq2twist is switching out your instruments on a bard? It's not working for me. I confirmed that the exchange commands work, but twist isn't switching them out. Here's my ini section

replace your instrument name obviously

[MQ2Twist]
Horn=DISABLED
Drum=/exchange "instrument" offhand
Lute=/exchange "instrument" offhand
Wind=/exchange "instrument" offhand
Singing=DISABLED
Weapons=DISABLED
Delay=32
Quiet=0
Adjust=1
Recast=0

can anyone help me with this macro, for some odd reason its not going to the mob. i got it off the forums here. ive tweaked and tweaked for 2 days and cant figure it out. all i "need" it to do is assist the MT and "/stick 15 behind" when it gets in a certain radius. please help

Code:
|	Standard Melee assist Macro.  Scrapped together by Villageidiot
|
|
|	This macro will assist whoever is designated
|	and will return to starting point after mob
|	dies.
|
|	Usage: /mac assist (char's name your assisting)
|
|
|	This has been mainly scrapped together from a few
|	different macro's.  I do not take full credit for
|	this macro but through it together and decided to
|	share this with everyone.

Sub Main
/if (!${Defined[Param0]}) {
  /echo Proper usage: /macro assist TankName
  /end
}

/declare RT_MyXLOC           int outer  ${Me.X} 
   /declare RT_MyyLOC           int outer  ${Me.Y}
   /declare AssistGuy string outer ${Param0}

:Loop
 /if (${Zone.ShortName.Equal[GuildLobby]}) {
	/sit
	/endmac
}
 /if (${Spawn[${AssistGuy}].Type.Equal[PC]} && ${Spawn[${AssistGuy} radius 100].ID}) {
			/delay 1s
			/assist ${AssistGuy}
}
 /if (!${Target.ID})  			/call MoveToLoc ${RT_MyyLOC} ${RT_MyXLOC}

/delay 3s

/goto :Loop

/return

Sub MoveToLoc(MoveToY, MoveToX) 
   /declare running int local 
   /declare distanceNow float local 
   /declare distanceBefore float local 
   /declare distanceModifier int local 
   /declare distanceTimer timer 15 
   /varset running 0 
   /varset distanceBefore ${Math.Distance[${Me.Y},${Me.X}:${MoveToY},${MoveToX}]} 
   /varset distanceModifier 1 
   /echo Moving to Location: ${MoveToY}, ${MoveToX}. 
   /echo Distance: ${distanceBefore} 
   :moveToLocation  
      /face fast nolook loc ${MoveToY},${MoveToX} 
      /if (${Math.Distance[${Me.Y},${Me.X}:${MoveToY},${MoveToX}]}<10) { 
         /keypress forward 
         /return 
      } 
      /if (${distanceTimer}==0) { 
         /if (${Me.Sneaking}) { 
            /varset distanceModifier 2 
         } else { 
            /varset distanceModifier 1 
         } 
         /varset distanceNow ${Math.Distance[${Me.Y},${Me.X}:${MoveToY},${MoveToX}]} 
         /if (${Math.Calc[${distanceBefore}-${distanceNow}]}<${Math.Calc[10/${distanceModifier}]}) { 
         /call HitObstacle 
         } 
         /varset distanceBefore ${Math.Distance[${Me.Y},${Me.X}:${MoveToY},${MoveToX}]} 
         /varset distanceTimer 15 
      } 
      /if (${running}==0) { 
         /keypress forward 
            /if (${Math.Distance[${Me.Y},${Me.X}:${MoveToY},${MoveToX}]}>10) { 
               /varset running 1 
               /keypress forward hold 
            } 
      } else { 
         /if (${Math.Distance[${Me.Y},${Me.X}:${MoveToY},${MoveToX}]}<11) { 
            /varset running 0 
            /keypress forward 
         } 
      } 
      /goto :moveToLocation 
/return

Sub HitObstacle 
   /echo Obstacle hit, moving around it... 
   /keypress forward 
   /keypress back hold 
   /delay 3 
   /keypress back 
   /if (${Math.Rand[2]}) { 
      /keypress strafe_right hold 
   } else { 
      /keypress strafe_left hold 
   } 
   /delay 5 
   /keypress strafe_right 
   /keypress strafe_left 
   /keypress forward hold 
/return

Haha, so I worked on this far longer than I'd like to admit before I figured out that instrument swap outs are not done by mq2twist, it's mq2bardswap. =)

Can you guys include this when you get a chance?

MacroQuest - Login

Haha, so I worked on this far longer than I'd like to admit before I figured out that instrument swap outs are not done by mq2twist, it's mq2bardswap. =)

Can you guys include this when you get a chance?

MacroQuest - Login

MQ2exchange will swtich out your weps no?

Bardswap sends MQ2Exchange the commands to switch out your instruments based on the type of song you're singing. So percussion song would switch out for your drum, etc.

Sounds like a lot of hassle, you far off epic ? would make it a lot simpler.

Sounds like a lot of hassle, you far off epic ? would make it a lot simpler.

A lot of hassle? You just place the appropriate line in your ini and it does the instrument swapping for you. The code is posted on mq2 forums, but I can't compile it without source.