MMOBugs MacroQuest Test Server - Latest Release

I just read my post ..the clickies in bag not working are downshits in mq2melee..not sure if that changes what you need to look at or not
Thank you, but nope - your shits are evaluated via mq2main (/if) and TLO data (for clickies, e.g., mq2main - as will most conditions).

Can you provide an example or two of what's not working, i.e., the shit entries?

Thanks.

htw

none are working since latest patch but here are two

downshit5=/if (${Spell[Illusionary Spikes VIII].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Illusionary Spikes VIII].ID}) /itemnotify ${FindItem[Roon's Tunic].InvSlot} rightmouseup
downshit6=/if (${Spell[Prismatic Ward X].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Prismatic Ward X].ID}) /itemnotify ${FindItem[Woodsman's Knife].InvSlot} rightmouseup

quick patch today

still looks like it broke the Test Mq2 current version

new loader broker

either im doing something wrong after all these yrs of playing and using mq2 , or loader is broke and saying something about less then 64chars

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Text length must be less than 64 characters long.
Parameter name: Text
Actual value was MMOLoader (Test Server) - Checking for updated MMOLoader files....
at System.Windows.Forms.NotifyIcon.set_Text(String value)
at   .(Boolean& )
at MMOLoader.MainForm.InitFunctions()
at MMOLoader.MainForm.(Object , EventArgs )
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
at MMOLoader.MainForm.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34209 built by: FX452RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
MMOLoader
Assembly Version: 4.0.2.1
Win32 Version: 4.0.2.1
CodeBase: file:///C:/MacroQuest2%20-%20Test/MMOLoader.exe
System.Windows.Forms
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34251 built by: FX452RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34238 built by: FX452RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34234 built by: FX452RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
zx_4544a5c79a2442fcaffb84155361bd8d
zx_33af146db29d4f17a7afbef24885daa1
System.Core
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Last edited:
Ack.... stupid mistake. Gimme 10 mins or so, will post back so it'll be fixed (I forgot about how it adds (Test Server) onto it...).

htw

Ok man, fixed - building and pushing update now, will post back in a few minutes when it's done. Sorry for the bother!

htw

Ok man, updated and tested - update loader and you should be good to go. Again, sorry for your issue.

htw

ty

Ok man, fixed - building and pushing update now, will post back in a few minutes when it's done. Sorry for the bother!

htw

ty soo much i had though it was me at first 8), u rock 8)

Test down

Looks like they broke Test again. MQ2 down.

Test re-patch

Test coming down again for minor fix to Patch from Wednesday.

God I hope they don't fuck up the exe too bad so we can ge MQ2 back up for the weekend. I finally have free time to play this weekend.

Test coming down again for minor fix to Patch from Wednesday.

God I hope they don't fuck up the exe too bad so we can ge MQ2 back up for the weekend. I finally have free time to play this weekend.

EQMule who is really only person who can do structs in a timely fashion is out of town. I know he did a bit of work on it yesterday, but new exe will mean back to drawing board. I had all our offsets/opcodes done, but back to drawing board for me too. We'll try and have it fixed up asap.

possible problems

There may be something wrong with the new compile. I am having some odd CTDs and situations where the NPCs do not acknowledge my toons; i.e. quest givers, can't attack mobs, sometimes I get a message "you are too far away to hail x". Also won't let me left click to open doors.

It may have to do with the active hacks. I do warp a bit. But the problems don't happen on all toons or all the time. Really bad on my wizard though.

Another odd thing when I zone back in, the toon is not in the spot of the crash. He's like in the succor spot or zone in from GH.

I'll try to get more details.

There may be something wrong with the new compile. I am having some odd CTDs and situations where the NPCs do not acknowledge my toons; i.e. quest givers, can't attack mobs, sometimes I get a message "you are too far away to hail x". Also won't let me left click to open doors.

It may have to do with the active hacks. I do warp a bit. But the problems don't happen on all toons or all the time. Really bad on my wizard though.

Another odd thing when I zone back in, the toon is not in the spot of the crash. He's like in the succor spot or zone in from GH.

I'll try to get more details.

I forgot to update the movement packet this update. Active hacks wont work correctly until I fix it.