MMOBugs MacroQuest Test Server - Latest Release

Hiya guys , hey testserver needs a patched whenever u get a chance , pls and ty

It's still the same eqgame.exe from May 15th 2015. MQ2 is working fine on test server.

well everytime i try to use the loader and log into the test server i get the wrong client version message and crashes, everything works fine w/ live

Are you loading the Test server loader? You can't use the same loader for Live and Test, it's two different ones.

Hiya guys , hey testserver needs a patched whenever u get a chance , pls and ty

It's still the same eqgame.exe from May 15th 2015. MQ2 is working fine on test server.

well everytime i try to use the loader and log into the test server i get the wrong client version message and crashes, everything works fine w/ live

Make sure you download the test server version of MQ2. Live version of MQ2 wont work on test server (yet).

DoCrack window

Weird thing is happening on 2 of the 3 computers I use for EQ w MQ2.

On start up of MQ2 DoCrack window opens. If I click the X to close the window the game crashes. If I minimize the DoCrack window I can keep playing with no proble. One one comp a new DoCrack window would open with each zone in. I fixed that one by rebooting all programs but on the other the minimized DoCrack window has become permanent.

Thanks for the update.

MQ2Melee isn't using its stickcmd now. Attacks and uses skills, but just stands there and has to be moved manually.

patch 6/24

Test patched today. It's weird because update has a date of July 1st.

Anyway, MQ2 broken.

Thanks,

patch 7/15

New patch on Test. Mq2 down.

Update is dated 7/22 so look for it on Live in a week.

after this patch python.dll wont d/l...and clickies in bags not working ..comes up null

after this patch python.dll wont d/l...and clickies in bags not working ..comes up null

python.dll problem I'm having issues reproducing, though I did update python.dll when I shouldn't have, so next update should fix it.

I'll dig into clickies in bag problem when I get a chance, it sounds like a base MQ2 problem.

python.dll problem I'm having issues reproducing, though I did update python.dll when I shouldn't have, so next update should fix it.

I'll dig into clickies in bag problem when I get a chance, it sounds like a base MQ2 problem.

I just read my post ..the clickies in bag not working are downshits in mq2melee..not sure if that changes what you need to look at or not