MMOBugs MacroQuest Test Server - Latest Release

Nice, thanks for the quick fix.. actually got permission from the wife to spend the night diving into eq.

patch

patch tonight; looks like they did all those February changes as promised on AAs, leadership & the nerfs for swarm kills; also changed a bunch of stuf in the HAs

So those changes are probably getting rolled out Live next week, barring something game-breaking being discovered on Test.

Incorrect client version?

Can someone confirm if this is just me?

Yeah all downloads say incorrect client version. Nobody tested the update?

Test server was patched. Need to wait a couple days for a new mq2 release.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Test server was patched. Need to wait a couple days for a new mq2 release.

So the update above doesn't mean the release here should work? Sorry if I misunderstood.

That was for the last test patch. Today was a big update, it may take a few days to get the new mq2 compile updated. It happens at least once a month, sometimes a lot more on test.

That was for the last test patch. Today was a big update, it may take a few days to get the new mq2 compile updated. It happens at least once a month, sometimes a lot more on test.

LOL totally my bad... i didnt even look at the date of two weeks ago. Thanks. =)

Test server updated.

There may be some problems with Experience calculating plugins (MQ2MMOXp, MQ2ETrack and MQ2XPTracker)

Other than that, if you find other problems, let me know.

Thanks.

wow =( server coming down now for patch =( man.. I hate test server sometimes..

Last edited:
CDT

Still crashing when I try to enter EQ Test Server.Live works on same commputer.Plugins all the same for live and test.

I've been having to load eq all the way in past the toon selection screen. Once I'm totally in then I launch mq2.

There was a patch, im on it, and update should fix the ctd as well, Aten.

getting random CTD on different toons.. only plugins im using are..

Code:
MQ2CEcho
MQ2GMCheck
MQ2MMOBugs
MQ2MMOTLO
MQ2Navigation
MQ2ChatWnd
MQ2EQBugFix
MQ2HUD
MQ2ItemDisplay
MQ2Main
MQ2Map
MQ2AutoSkills
MQ2Cast
MQ2CPULoad
MQ2Debuffs
MQ2EQBC
MQ2Exchange
MQ2Focii
MQ2HoverInfo
MQ2Melee
MQ2MoveUtils
MQ2Otd
MQ2Twist

It seems to do it when im relaying commands through eqbc.. to control other toons.. Seems really laggy as well .. like a 1-2 sec delay.. one of the toons that the commands are sent to CTD..

Last edited: