MMOBugs MacroQuest Test Server - Latest Release

Understood. Ok, start the monthly donations today and try to do 1st of each month. We'll see how that goes.

Trying to find a silver lining: do the "fixes" on Test help speed up the fixes on Live since Test gets patched usually a week ahead of Live?

Understood. Ok, start the monthly donations today and try to do 1st of each month. We'll see how that goes.

Trying to find a silver lining: do the "fixes" on Test help speed up the fixes on Live since Test gets patched usually a week ahead of Live?

It should in theory yes. Brainiac has talked about developing tools to make finding structures easier for us all.

If he can do this, then we'd have more people who can help, so maybe if we go this way, updating test will be easier.

3 day weekend. I'll see if I can try and get some basics working.

We've updated our Test server release. Patch away, or see first post in thread for download link.

All the thanks should go to Brainiac. Without his countless hours of work we would not have been able to get a release.

If you use test server release, please Donate To Brainiac so he has some incentive to help with future updates. Anything helps. If we do not get enough support, future updates for test server may be discontinued.

Please report any problems. Thanks.

Won't be able to play for a few days but $20.00 sent, thanks for getting the build up.

Thank you. I had used the donate button a few days ago. I hope thats the right way to send to do it. Will send again next month.

This in Logs

[2013/01/21 14:26:38] Premium subscription is required to use MQ2Melee
[2013/01/21 14:26:38] Premium subscription is required to use MQ2MMOTLO

don't see any known issues anywhere so posting ..same as before it is not seeing items in bags

and still looking but some plugins not working

Not seeing items in bags, and crashing in buy.inc (this was fixed with the last compile on live), but glad to see it partially working and hope to get the fully working compile soon. Donating $20 in hops of continued updates.

Thanks guys.

Any chance of having the test compile updated so that items in bags are seen? I'm fairly sure this was fixed with live, just not sure how much of a pain it is to update the test for this.

Thanks,

Not seeing items in bags, and crashing in buy.inc (this was fixed with the last compile on live), but glad to see it partially working and hope to get the fully working compile soon. Donating $20 in hops of continued updates.

Thanks guys.

Awesome. Il try it out tomorrow and let you know

My donation of $20.00USD has been submitted~

I want to firstly thank the dev's for making MQ2 on the Test Server possible, this is a huge priviledge.

The one most biggest plugin that isn't working, is MQ2Melee (yes I've read a few pages back about it not working). Pretty much what they said, isn't working i.e. sticking to the mob when attacking, pretty much everything but Bash, Taunt, Frenzy, and Kick (don't run a rogue, so don't know about backstab) arn't firing. Another instance is when playing a Shaman, and melee=0, the Shaman will still attack.

When attacking, I am having to manually enter /bca //stick to stick to the mob, then turn everyone's attack on. I know this isn't working right because I tried it on Live, and by just doing /bca //assist, will assist, stick, and then attack.

This is only the basics of MQ2Melee. The skills are working but auto Combat Abilities/AA/Spells, like aggro, battleleap, cryhavoc, melee, opfrenzy, ragevolley arn't firing. I can paste up my .ini if necessary. Not sure if anyone else is having the MQ2Melee issue, or if there is anyone else even using it lol.

Thanks again for the amazingly hard work put into this guy's!

Still not working. My characters will not cast spells, they can't click items in bags. They crash if using a macro that uses buy.inc (when trying to buy items).

Hope you guys can get it working and thanks again for your hard work.

Any chance of getting an update without all the bugs? Kinda can't use it with the bugs in it.

Or are you guys waiting for the next patch?

Thanks again.

Any chance of getting an update without all the bugs? Kinda can't use it with the bugs in it.

Thanks again.

If you read the lack of users+donations towards this project is low. The original reason why this was even started was the test server was only patching once a month not three times a week. Or major changes every small patch.

Donate some to braniac so he can spend his weekend on it.

Thanks again.

If you read the lack of users+donations towards this project is low. The original reason why this was even started was the test server was only patching once a month not three times a week. Or major changes every small patch.

Donate some to braniac so he can spend his weekend on it.

I have donated, and it doesn't seem to be getting patches that often. It did with the new Expansion, but I havn't seen a patch in almost a month it seems.

Anyway, hope it can get fixed at some point.

Thanks,

Weekends are the only time I have available to work on this, and I was out of town this past weekend.

I'll see if I can get Fry to gather a list of things that don't work 100% so I can focus when I have some time.

You're the man, brainiac! A working MQ2Melee with auto abilities would be $$.

Current Test Problems:
- MQ2Melee is not auto sticking, or firing off all combat abilities.
- MQ2FastMem is not working.
- Not able to find items in bags (buy.inc crashes)

If you know more let me know.