LFJ

Terin01

Reaction score
"Looking for Job" I live in the acworth GA area and just found out 20mins ago that im probably getting laid off this week due to dump truck working really starting to slow down. I have a CDL A license; I am pretty knowledgable in most area's of construction. Hell any handy work or ANYTHING would be nice as long as it helped pay my bills. If anyone knows anything around the area if you could please point me in the right direction. Getting hard to find more dump truck companies as all of them seem to be falling off this time of year. I have already posted on Craigslist for anything. Want to stay away from retail but may end up that direction anyways. Just finished my online application for wal-mart. Thanks for your help in any case and sorry for run on sentencing.

Terin

We live in Woodstock, Georgia. I'll have my fiance' keep a look out for you. He owns his own business in that area and deals with lots of different contractors.

thank you

Thank you Alex for asking your husband. Also thank you very much DT for the numbers to fedex in the pm calling them today.