FinalTidus21

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am using KA, and Ancient: Feral Avatar. I could ofc get the sha to buff avatar out of combat, but I am interested in keeping the avatar buff up on 2 specific characters. If the shaman could automate that themselves, could someone share that method? I dont want to have to turn KA off and back just to do this or anything.

Or, if someone has a working beg command for KA that buffs avatar (in and out of combat), could you please share that?

Any method of getting what I want while not having to end current macro would be much appreciated!

Edit: I'd be willing to push like, 4 krono to someone if they can help me out with this and get it working. Sorry if that's a lowball heh.

Last edited:
I don't use kiss very often so can't help you with making kiss do this on its own. Buff Begging afaik does not support avatar. However, MQ2Events could handle this.

Create an event to pause kiss, stop casting, target the character sending the tell, cast avatar, then unpause kiss.

If you aren't aware /mqp will pause/unpause your macro.

Last edited:
Reactions: FinalTidus21
ok, so
DPS3=Ferine Avatar|99|Class|mnk,rog

I like where you're going with this, but does the DPS section trigger outside of combat as well? I really want it to do both during and outside of combat. When I combine your suggestions with my thoughts, I think I'm going to try to put it in both the DPS and BUFF sections, and write a condition that checks if the buff already exists on them and report back the result.

BTW - you did guess correctly my DPS spot for that... spot 3... is you is in my ini? o_O

Ok bro you also guessed correctly that it was for my monk and rogue, who are you???

Result: Shaman attempted to cast Ancient: Feral Avatar on the engaged NPC.

I was willing to resort to an event solution if someone is craft with events. Idk how to write any of that, but my sad attempt was this:

trigger=#1#tells you, 'avatar'
command=/multiline ; /pause 10, /mqp ; /pause 10, /target ${EventArg1} ; /pause 40, /cast (gem slot Ancient: Feral Avatar is in) ; /mqp

Just some guessing here, but when I tried the above event on my shaman, it got errors saying "DoCommand - Couldn't parse '/pause 10, mqp' with some more mumbo jumbo, for each one of my event line commands.

This if my final edit/conclusion. It works. Thanks for everyone who participated and encouraged me to sit down and figure this out.

[avatar]
trigger=#1#tells you, 'avatar'
command=/multiline ; /timed 10, /mqp ; /timed 10, /target ${EventArg1} ; /timed 40, /cast (gem slot Ancient: Feral Avatar/Avatar is in) ; /mqp

Last edited:
Reactions: tw1ggy
put it in both and add a |Cond1 or whatever for ${Target.Buff[Ferine Avatar].Duration.TotalMinutes}<2
hopefully that would then catch in the buff section most of the time, but also early enough in the dps part where it would keep it on them. monk/rog was just the first 2 in my mind for how to put it in. and the buff 3 part was me copying it out of kissassist help site. I will say i haven't done much with kiss outside of helping a few guildies get stuff setup, so i am not totally sure what the buffing rule/order/timing is

Reactions: FinalTidus21