GorillaUK is a Scammer-do not buy from him

If he was ceritus, then he was in Vexare when it was on Stormhammer and later on Kane Bayle. He was booted from the guild and then repeatedly trained the guild during a raid in Plane of Earth. He has been a douche for a long time.

Damn. Awesome find.
I almost sold my account to Willywaka too..

Add justmmo as his current username. Don't buy from him, don't sell him shit, don't talk to him, don't acknowledge him. He doesn't have access to the marketplace.

If anyone has any PM's from him trying to do any of the above PLEASE let someone in Red/Blue (Admin/Mod) know ASAP.

Can we make a **master list** of this shit bags user names? Theres too many to remember now.

Also, can we add "I'mmoreannoyingthananinfectedhemroid" to the list also ;)

BB

I've made it my virtual life's goal that every name he registers will be met with public information about his U/N.

He's also Madlez if anyone has done past transactions with that user name.

It would prolly make him less noticable if he didnt just go batshit crazy with in the first month and spamming WTB cheat methods

It would prolly make him less noticable if he didnt just go batshit crazy with in the first month and spamming WTB cheat methods

If the guy was that savvy he wouldn't be on his 2343th username.

is this guy the most active mmo scammer in all of history. I mean he wont give up.

PM me if you want a list of his possible toon names on AB, I think I got a lot of them !

haha, the guy doesn't even know his own name :) got this PM !

20 Hours Ago
Naughty Boy

GorillaUK
Hi, i would like to know what his character names are on AB server. Can you let me know please.

Thanks

haha, the guy doesn't even know his own name :) got this PM !

20 Hours Ago
Naughty Boy

GorillaUK
Hi, i would like to know what his character names are on AB server. Can you let me know please.

Thanks
LMFAO

Im no lawyer but is there not any kind of law protecting mmobugs from people such as him harassing the site?

I'd bring a lawsuit to his ass for the fun of it.