GorillaUK is a Scammer-do not buy from him

We've already been through this multiple times, Madlez gave away his account. Thanks for your enthusiasm though.

Woops my bad. And i think i got the wrong end of it as well. Your obviously on about an account name here "Madlez" and im on about a sexah pally from AB / Xegony named Madlez!

Apologies for the confusion ;) although i musta missed the bit about the account sharing!

Ok Krugger, you need to find out what the laws are like for giving a near death, old fashion ass beating are like in your neck of the woods.

If British laws mirror American laws there might be a plane flight in my near future. I've bout had it with dingle-berry. I think I'd be game for a $500 fine and 24hours of community service after wrapping my little nose pickers around Gorillas neck and slowly squeezing until theres some hemorrhaging.

Like to see him type with his thumbs in little casts too. That would be fun.

Remember kids, violence isn't the answer. It's the solution!

BB

Ok Krugger, you need to find out what the laws are like for giving a near death, old fashion ass beating are like in your neck of the woods.

If British laws mirror American laws there might be a plane flight in my near future. I've bout had it with dingle-berry. I think I'd be game for a $500 fine and 24hours of community service after wrapping my little nose pickers around Gorillas neck and slowly squeezing until theres some hemorrhaging.

Like to see him type with his thumbs in little casts too. That would be fun.

Remember kids, violence isn't the answer. It's the solution!

BB

You realize he isnt in the UK, right?

he "was" in france and wales for a long time, he seems to move around alot though, so im not sure.

Although here, in the uk, if you know the right people mate, you can have his body fed to some pigs np !

Update

Well - he is at it again. I got an account from a member here - nothing special - a few weeks ago and when I logged in I immediately got my guard up; the name on the account was Wade Heames. Having dealt with Wade in the past and remembering this name from the thread, I tried to secure the account right away by changing the sqa but they would not help me do that without the original cc (the member I got it from did not have that).

To the surprise of no one (myself included) today the account was hacked by a phone call to Sony from Wade. By making a few phone calls to SOE customer service myself I was able to determine that the account had, in fact, been changed back to wadeheames@hotmail.com and the sqa had been changed, as well. Even though I had all of Wade's info from some previous dealings they would not secure the account again for me because both of us had the same info and had called in virtually within minutes of each other.

I have sent Wade an e-mail and some in game tells (he has not even changed the name but he is dumb enough to lfg on the same server) but he has not responded and I do not expect he will. My gut is that the only way this ends is the account being banned, but I am not 100 % sure how to go about that. I have called in three times today to Sony, so at some point I am guessing the calls alone will trigger the ban but is there a way to fast track it so he cannot get the account back no matter what? I used a Steam account to purchase the exp since the currency on the account is EUROS. Can I somehow reclaim the expansion? I have the key for that expansion on Steam if it matters.

Your key for the expansion won't help secure the account? Or does that only work on the original game?

Guess not

Your key for the expansion won't help secure the account? Or does that only work on the original game?

Evidently because we both called in within a few hours of each other that did not matter. To them the only thing matters is the original owner cc (which I now have) and name info. We both had it but because he called in first and changed the sqa they had to go to a supervisor and the supervisor my request to change the sqa again the same day.

I might try calling in again next week or something with the expansion key but for today at least it did not help.

As an intersting aside, I can still access the station's support history because I must have a cookie for it and I can see when he called in (around 1:41 pm today) and then he sent a petition a few minutes later that he did not know how he got to this server and wanted to move back to AB.

Last edited:
just charge back the expansion and ban the account atleast

You can try to get the account banned, saying it was a purchased account ect ect, they will ban/suspend/lock the account. All he would need to do is call in and verify the information that it is his account.

I had run into a scammer on PA who bought an account, it was delivered, he said it wasn't to his liking and PA gave him his money back while I was out of an account. Well, he xfered the toon off the account, server and named changed (PA told me too bad, but since I was the original owner I should be able to get it back).

Since I wasn't about to let myself get scammed I called sony, said I logged onto the account and my toon was gone ect ect. I verified the info on the account and they reversed the transfer within 10 mins. Well the guy who tried to scam me called in sony and got the account "banned/suspended" or locked, whatever it was. All I had to do is call into sony again, verify original owner info and they opened the account back up right away.

I'm not sure if anyone else knows a way to get an account perma banned but just telling them that it was a sold account will only get it locked until he verifies ownership.

Now, if I'm ever looking for an account the only place I have any trust in is here.

Sounds right

You can try to get the account banned, saying it was a purchased account ect ect, they will ban/suspend/lock the account. All he would need to do is call in and verify the information that it is his account.

I had run into a scammer on PA who bought an account, it was delivered, he said it wasn't to his liking and PA gave him his money back while I was out of an account. Well, he xfered the toon off the account, server and named changed (PA told me too bad, but since I was the original owner I should be able to get it back).

Since I wasn't about to let myself get scammed I called sony, said I logged onto the account and my toon was gone ect ect. I verified the info on the account and they reversed the transfer within 10 mins. Well the guy who tried to scam me called in sony and got the account "banned/suspended" or locked, whatever it was. All I had to do is call into sony again, verify original owner info and they opened the account back up right away.

I'm not sure if anyone else knows a way to get an account perma banned but just telling them that it was a sold account will only get it locked until he verifies ownership.

Now, if I'm ever looking for an account the only place I have any trust in is here.

That is my concern. If I call in again all they will do is lock the account and send a message to the registered e-mail (him) and make him verify the info again. He is inconvenienced for a few minutes and then gets the account back. Even though I have the expansion key and the keys used to buy the station cash and the subscription, Sony does not seem to care and is siding with him. I might try again as him with all the info and see where I can get tomorrow or Monday.

Unofrtunately, I think the cycle could continue ad nauseum if Sony only care about the original info which we both have.

Last edited:
I've had several people steal accounts back from me over the years. All situations where I had the original information, and they had the original information.

I would do one of two things - either transfer the character to a new account immediately, then ban the old source account so the character could not be transferred back. That was back in the days when Dean Graf hooked people up if you schmoozed him.

After he left, I would basically just get into reset battles with the other person, eventually I learned to just tell Sony the account was compromised, and I wanted it banned. Usually just giving them a line about how you have the original information as the original owner, your roommate stole it from you back in college - he keeps resetting it, and as the original owner, you just want it permanently banned. They'd be happy to oblige.

Issue a chargeback on the expansion.

This will at least lock his account as well. it will first hit Steam and then hit SoE and account will get closed.

Chargeback tho he wont be able to "unlock" the account till her pays sony for the expansion, so atleast he is out 50$ also if he didnt want the expansion.

Chargeback tho he wont be able to "unlock" the account till her pays sony for the expansion, so atleast he is out 50$ also if he didnt want the expansion.

He wouldn't really be out of anything because he scammed someone and took the account back after selling.

Prolly not cause steam is just going to charge back SOE

Steam will or should be understandable on that topic. Just simply say the account got hacked and you are not going to pay for something you can not use. Hell steam might even pull it from soe, for all we know.