Everquest full package deal?

davidd

Lifetimer
Reaction score
hey all, a friend just told me that soon they are going to have a package deal for eq with all xpansions for like 29.99......anyone else heard of this? im having problems believing that this is true considering the last three xpansions alone are still that much a piece

Tis true. Coming out mid April I believe.

All 13 expansions...

awesome, hes a reputable person i didnt think hed bs me i just was having my doubts...im definitely going to pick up a few freshies then

I also read it was april 23rd... has it been officially announced as the 21st?

i think there doing to increase the amount of ppl playing but thats just me.

with all the crackdowns goin on right now with banned accounts looks like their releasing this with very good timing

with all the crackdowns goin on right now with banned accounts looks like their releasing this with very good timing

Lol. Like a month ago I was gearing up to buy 4 of these to go back to 6 boxing. Now I am buying NONE, and canceling the 2 accounts I have. Had they waited another week or two to spring this patch on us, I bet they would have done much better. I am glad they did this when they did. EQ lost its fun a LONG LONG time ago, MQ made it possible to bear playing it. Without MQ, I am sorry to say EQ is dead to me. Perhaps if things change over the next few months, but for now I am just going to let my accounts expire, and enjoy LOTRO for the time being.

OT

What are the system specs exactly on LOTRO? I can't pull up too many game sites here at work, or I would have checked.

Also, with the recommended specs...what is working pretty well for everyone?

Running on a 1.6 ghz amd altlon 1.25gb ram fx5200 video card and getting little to no lag. Be sure to let it detect your settings.

I cancelled all my 7 accounts. Wasn't having any fun in eq really, or not that I couldn't find in other games. The difference was that I loved playing arround with the "bugs" and writing macro's. Now that everything has gotten so 'dangerous' I feel no real desire to play at all. Gonna head down to the shop today and buy me LotRO instead while waiting for Conan and Warhammer =). Normal EQ died for me a long time ago.

But then again, if I were one of the developers of EQ I would probably crack down the same way they are doing at the moment. They are just trying to save the games future, even tho it result in a few servers less. And I do admire their sudden burst in effort.

I have no doubt that in a few months when things are "back to normal' I will go back tho... never can seem to stay away for long :p