EQ Emulator MQ2 Compile

Would be interested in that aswell if it's even possible :)

moveutils and twist should both compile for that version of macroquest with little to no modifications.

Compiled Twist (attempted to move current twist from mmobugs to emu version).. source and dll included

Compiled MoveUtils (attempted to move current moveutils from mmobugs to emu version).. source and dll included

-- Untested let me know results --
-- This was compiled off the mq2 source that fry had posted--

Attachments

• MQ2MoveUtils-Emu.zip
    79.5 KB · Views: 51
  • MQ2Twist-Emu.zip
    56.9 KB · Views: 38
I was testing Mq2Twist on the KMRS server, and for some reason it always bug my bard, that keep cast only 1 song and become unable to cast any other song, even if i try to /twist end i'm unable to cast any other song untill i dubble click a song.
after looking at it for some mins i ended up finding that if i cast a song and click another, it end the first song and output the "your song ends." message 4 time in row.

can you pls compile a version of the plugin with 4 MQ2TwistDoCommand(pChar,"/stopsong"); command in it?

I'm courius to see if this can make it work without buging my bard.

Tnx again.

Alcor75

thanks iam_clint

thnk bud i know that stick works.

new problem, if i load Mq2 before WinEQ2, login after i select my server [unknownerrors.net] i get booted. however if i wait until i'm logged into my toon, then launch mq2 it runs until i zone.. once i zone i get booted again.

Is there anyway to get a version of mq2melee to work with frynovermber13th2005 mmobugs for eqemu? Really need for melee bots. Thank you.

size

Okidokie!

So i was in RSS, i like to do my rampage killing there. i play on SoA server but heres the one thing i have noticed dosent work<>

MQ2size

i did /size to a mob in here and i immedately locked up. i logged back in to find the zone had Crashed. So i thought just my bad timing. Nope, sure enough when i /size a mob again i dropped the zone AGAIN lol

Hey fry i was using your compile for a while its nice only map works but thats a nice thing to have when u have no toons with track .... but now im getting incorrect client version any chance u could update the compile ?

Hey fry i was using your compile for a while its nice only map works but thats a nice thing to have when u have no toons with track .... but now im getting incorrect client version any chance u could update the compile ?

We do not actively support EMU versions of the compile. Whatever is provided in here comes as-is.

MQ2 for EQEmu

I've not seen this posted anywhere else so I hope people interested in EQEmu will enjoy this.

http://www.infernis.org/forum/

This forum has a working copy of MQ2 for EQEmu. If you have donated to the Macroquest developers and thus have access to the Macroquest VIP forums you can get access to the VIP portion of the EMU MQII forums. There is a post about who to PM for access. The need for access to the Macroquest 2 VIP forums is simply so the EMU MQII admin doesn't have to contact the varius authors who write and post plugins in the Macroquest 2 VIP forums for permission to distribute them on their site.

The VIP portion has both a source version and a pre-compiled version, though it doesn't have the MMOBugs 'special features'. Itchybottom (who compiles and tries to keep the version of MQ2 that works with EQEMU working with many plugins and autobot) follows the guidelines of ProjectEQ which are basically that MQ2 is to be used to help multibox and nothing more.

I hope any interested in EQEMU will find this post helpfull.

having problems getting this to work, i Downloaded the zip fry has posted they tried to upzip and run it,

MQ load then goes to the tray, but then when i try to log into the EQemu sever i play on there is no MQ there, no bad client msg nothing.

do i need to run this through the mmobugs loader? and if so how?

hate to be such a nob but only things i have ever done with MQ is launch it then use the maps, so totaly lost atm sigh

having problems getting this to work, i Downloaded the zip fry has posted they tried to upzip and run it,

MQ load then goes to the tray, but then when i try to log into the EQemu sever i play on there is no MQ there, no bad client msg nothing.

do i need to run this through the mmobugs loader? and if so how?

hate to be such a nob but only things i have ever done with MQ is launch it then use the maps, so totaly lost atm sigh
No, you just use macroquest.exe. Perhaps you are using vista or win7 with uac? Make sure you run as admin, for mq2 - it needs admin privs in order to be able to inject.

htw

I've not seen this posted anywhere else so I hope people interested in EQEmu will enjoy this.

http://www.infernis.org/forum/

This forum has a working copy of MQ2 for EQEmu. If you have donated to the Macroquest developers and thus have access to the Macroquest VIP forums you can get access to the VIP portion of the EMU MQII forums. There is a post about who to PM for access. The need for access to the Macroquest 2 VIP forums is simply so the EMU MQII admin doesn't have to contact the varius authors who write and post plugins in the Macroquest 2 VIP forums for permission to distribute them on their site.

The VIP portion has both a source version and a pre-compiled version, though it doesn't have the MMOBugs 'special features'. Itchybottom (who compiles and tries to keep the version of MQ2 that works with EQEMU working with many plugins and autobot) follows the guidelines of ProjectEQ which are basically that MQ2 is to be used to help multibox and nothing more.

I hope any interested in EQEMU will find this post helpfull.

This made me giggle.