EQ crash every 5 mins after i run MQ2

dongbaart01

Reaction score
EQ works fine in my system without MQ2.
And crash for about every 5 mins when i run MQ2.
Since i'm new to MQ2 and noone tell me any function about MQ2 so i'm only use map function ATM.
I have not modify anything yet.
And i'm boxed with my other account.
Anyone know what happend?
Or it's just crash for about 5 mins for everyone?

Hey Buddy - Ive been using MQ2 for years. But I have also been experiencing this. Whenever I zone, or change character EQ crashes. Without MQ2 loaded its fine however.

*Im using a complete fresh install.
*Using only the default loaded plugins.
*Its fully updated.
*Everquest is fully updated.
*It happens with various characters and zones.

I was only using the 45 free days on some old accounts to see what was happening in the EQ world, so I wasnt that fussed about bringing it up. I havent really tried to Diagnose it, but the above bullet points are what I have thus far.

Krugerr

your best bet is to post in the problem report thread following the instructions posted.

This gives our dev's a chance to research the error a little and find a fix for you.

shot in the dark!

/plugin MQ2Navigation unload
Not a part of my configuration, yet I also can't load the game with MQ2 installed on one box. (The other is fine) If I am loading multiple chars I have to keep it vanilla EQ till everyone is at least on char select, then load MQ2. If I switch out one account for whatever reason I have to exit MQ2 and load the account, then restart MMOLoader.

It's been going on for quite a while now. Across several releases.

One of these days I'll get around to troubleshooting it and will post in the problem report thread. Till then I just deal with it