How about we open TLP's

insomniac11

Reaction score
It's pretty ridiculous that MQ2 is blocked on trubox, since Daybreak hasn't been making any non trubox TLP's this basically is restricting the whole part of the community that doesn't play live. I'm sure it's easy for the devs and players that play live as their main to support this while they get to enjoy boxing on live but it's getting crazy because all this has been doing is making the people that do want to use MQ2 have to deal with shady people that sell ways to bypass the restriction. This wouldn't even be a problem if daybreak would just release a non Trubox TLP along with a Trubox TLP since they have been running 2 servers anyway.

I see people every day talk about how they don't use any active hacks and only play on live saying they were banned, Daybreak doesn't spare people from getting banned because of this they are still banning just as many people as before so were making a whole part of the community deal with shady individuals all so the devs at MQ2 can feel like they are "good hackers" when they created all this in the first place and don't play much TLP anyway.

Would someone please tear down this wall, at least until daybreak gives some other option for the people that play TLP primarily.

And maybe if daybreak releases another 2 Trubox TLP's at the next TLP release then MQ2next could just put one of the 2 on the ban list and have the other open...

For people that don't know, it isn't the daybreak dev's that are preventing us from using MQ2 on Trubox servers, it is the MQ2 Dev's themselves that are putting the block in.

Last edited:
Reactions: EQDAB
go to Daybreak forums and tell em how you feel, I dont think folks will make much progress with that here :(

Reactions: EQDAB
Daybreak will do whatever makes them the most money, they want people to pay to play TLP and they know trubox requires a monthly sub.. so all TLP will be Trubox. This problem though comes from MQ2devs putting their own block in, this is from a while ago and for some reason the MQ2next devs are still honoring it even though daybreak doesn't honor it AND it wasn't the MQ2next dev's that made this agreement anyway.

Reactions: crusader