Banned again for cheating but I have not gotten MQ2 working at all

loyal

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
I have 5 accounts and have been getting suspensions for just over a month now.
I have checked MQ2 ON EACH OF MY 5 COMPUTERS every morning but it has not updated and does not work.
I have been logging to do overseer but doing it manually
Take rewards
collect rewards
start 5 quests buy click select agent for each then "start quest" and confirm Start

I have no idea how I am cheating at this point but I just tried to log 2 back on and got the bad news

• Sad
Reactions: EQDAB
I can’t help but wonder if it’s some new guy, recently hired. Trying to make a name for himself. When he starts affecting the income stream. He’ll get put in his place. I just had 2 accounts suspended as well.

• Sad
I just lost my primary account as well for a 7-day vacation.

• Sad
You aren’t alone. Some clown is on one, and hitting accounts with wrist slaps.

• Angry
It is true I have not gotten MQNext
also having had time to check all 5 of my accounts have suspensions

• Wow
I'm pretty sure they got me for /zone last time I got popped. While all network activity is logged, it'd be super easy to detect chain-zoning. It could be any /zoning, and I'll be the first to admit I've used that, but it'd be far tougher to detect.

If someone really wanted to tick off their customer base, they could review the logs in detail and see all activity. Everything is logged. Sadly, the EULA can be interpreted to give them access to get a list of everything running on your computer too. The short version is the same old recommendation, don't be stupid. If you're gonna break the rules, don't do it where you may be reported. That'd give the arsehole reviewing the account activity to look yours over carefully.

Then again, it would be funny as hell if a bunch of people reported people for warping when they don't even use mq. Make the reviewer waste a bunch of his time doing deep inspections.

• Haha
I'm pretty sure they got me for /zone last time I got popped. While all network activity is logged, it'd be super easy to detect chain-zoning. It could be any /zoning, and I'll be the first to admit I've used that, but it'd be far tougher to detect.

If someone really wanted to tick off their customer base, they could review the logs in detail and see all activity. Everything is logged. Sadly, the EULA can be interpreted to give them access to get a list of everything running on your computer too. The short version is the same old recommendation, don't be stupid. If you're gonna break the rules, don't do it where you may be reported. That'd give the arsehole reviewing the account activity to look yours over carefully.

Then again, it would be funny as hell if a bunch of people reported people for warping when they don't even use mq. Make the reviewer waste a bunch of his time doing deep inspections.
I got popped and I never use active plugins. Never warp. Don’t use no stun. Nothing that is normally detectable. The only way they could have known is if they are running a program that searches for keywords.

• Sad
I got popped and I never use active plugins. Never warp. Don’t use no stun. Nothing that is normally detectable. The only way they could have known is if they are running a program that searches for keywords.
That's disturbing. Any chance someone else did at your IP address or while using your account?

overseer?
you said never, so there is no chance they went back and got you for some stuff done in the past?

It could be someone reporting you. It can be log analysis looking at time to carry out actions which if controlled by mac could be easy to identify a pattern.

• Sad
It could be someone reporting you. It can be log analysis looking at time to carry out actions which if controlled by mac could be easy to identify a pattern.
I tell noone I use it. the only thing i use regularly is mq2movement and that's only for the /stick, and I make fluid movements along with it.. been using it this way for years

overseer?
you said never, so there is no chance they went back and got you for some stuff done in the past?
its possible but im very careful on what I use and do. I do all my overseers manually

It doesnt matter what you use. Honestly they have been doing suspension waves since janurary just before the new xpac tier raids drop. New raids drop tomorrow so wave went out today. Scrolling through the other forums, people are getting caught up that dont use any active hacks. At this point, its almost certain DPG can detect just having MQ loaded by scanning processes, and they are hitting random numbers of people due to it.

The thing is there is no real rhyme or reason, they are suspending random accounts. people that box 6 toons getting 2 of them toons suspended while the other 4 are ok. Some 12 boxers got a full 12 suspended while another only had 2 suspended. They are just trying to create frustration to deter use, and in some cases its working. Many people are cancelling subs because of it.

• Angry
they can see it all, i have stopped playing totally as i had suspensions not using any active hacks , just map and mq2bot, mq2melee

• Sad
Is there anyway to stop/block/confuse the scanning?? Honestly it hardly sounds legal. How about transferring mains to Test and not renewing until there is a solution we can live with? No better way to prompt a operations review then to affect income. Won't take long to connect the "abusive/actions on accounts" to the cancelled/non renewing customers. Betting the new owners will require someone to explain. (NO other game has had the kind of long time customer base Everquest has enjoyed). They owe us damnit.