Constant crashing, need help

eqissues

Reaction score
Normally the only time I crash would be when opening my maps or zoning on occasion.

But for the last few weeks when boxing it crashes the second or third box within 5 to 20 minutes. I log back in and the crashes repeat which makes boxing impossible lately.

I just deleted my old mmo file from my system and reinstalled a fresh copy. Running a second and third account keeps crashing still.

Need help fixing this please.

Reactions: EQDAB
Also experiencing many crashes. They seem to only happen on zoning.

Each instance gets the MQ2 has encountered a crash window. Running lots of docracks which I am going to disable and see if it improves.

• Sad
mq2melee, mq2bot, mq2cast, mq2chatfilter, mq2chatwnd.
Of those plugins I would def disable mq2melee and if your not using mq2bot it as well. do not use them myself here and I am not having crashing. and iirr mq2melee is borked anyways.

The maps crashing still happens. Originally thought to be my graphics drivers, I tried nvidia, AMD, and Intel with a variety of different drivers.

HTW believes it's on MQ side of things last he looked at my logs. Something about MQ Maps trying to call a spawn that doesn't exist. If this is the case, not much can be done until MQ developer fixes it.

Not sure if filtering something would fix though.

For your other crashing issues besides maps. Make sure your antivirus/Windows defender is set to exclude MQ folder and EQ folder. Then, reinstall mmobugs and see what happens.

If still happens, make a copy of your Config folder, and do a fresh install I'd say just for testing purposes

I did a fix for MQ2NoGold yesterday which I thought would have been the issue. I'll start digging through DoCracks.

I'm also running into a fair number of crashes but I've only recently returned, so it could be a number of different things. I've sent along a few of the crashes. Did the update and it actually feels worse after that.

I'm also running into a fair number of crashes but I've only recently returned, so it could be a number of different things. I've sent along a few of the crashes. Did the update and it actually feels worse after that.

JDEKnox's crash was DirectX9 based and only happening on one computer. We narrowed it down to MQ2Nav, unloading fixed it. There are some changes happening in the background for new DirectX11 implementation that more than likely caused the problem.

Reactions: JDEKnox