Cheat smarter

Lorekeeper

Reaction score
This includes changing your piggyzone locs, Please... I'm tired of seeing piggyzoner's, I've seen 3 in thirtyminutes and I'm on my guide character in Moors, please... For the love of GOD get some common sense.

This includes changing your piggyzone locs, Please... I'm tired of seeing piggyzoner's, I've seen 3 in thirtyminutes and I'm on my guide character in Moors, please... For the love of GOD get some common sense.

It would be cool if there was a few different points that the plugin randomly chose from...

It would be cool if there was a few different points that the plugin randomly chose from...

This does nothing but give guides 5 locations to sit and watch on a map. people need to stop being so fucking lazy and change the shit themselves for customization.. That is the whole reason that its in the INI fine and not hard coded.

If people are to stupid or complacent they deserve banned.

One thing I don't do is zone through thulehouse1. Too many likely to see you. I zone into it, then turn and face the door, so it looks like I'm zoning out.

But man did I have a 'doh!' moment the other day. took the GH to Dragonscale and was supposed to type /zone Crystallos. Did it on two toons and on the other two? /zone Somnium. Into the GL, then POK, then Feerrott, then Feerrott2, then Thule Yard... you get the picture. Man did I feel stupid.

One thing I don't do is zone through thulehouse1. Too many likely to see you. I zone into it, then turn and face the door, so it looks like I'm zoning out.

But man did I have a 'doh!' moment the other day. took the GH to Dragonscale and was supposed to type /zone Crystallos. Did it on two toons and on the other two? /zone Somnium. Into the GL, then POK, then Feerrott, then Feerrott2, then Thule Yard... you get the picture. Man did I feel stupid.

i would have closed the window. :)