cheap tribute

Hmm with the chronal vials its 12 clicks to get as full tribute as you can get I mean I'm a lazy fuck but I can click 12 times.

The macro is for boneset leaf, not the vials. People will be using boneset leaf items I'm sure when the vials get nerfed.

Hmm with the chronal vials its 12 clicks to get as full tribute as you can get I mean I'm a lazy fuck but I can click 12 times.

Where you get those? I need to do this before they get nerfed. I don't even use tribute as is.

Where you get those? I need to do this before they get nerfed. I don't even use tribute as is.

Make or hire a rogue (shroud won't work) and hit a poison merchant.
One in pok, next to the O'Danos room.

Make or hire a rogue (shroud won't work) and hit a poison merchant.
One in pok, next to the O'Danos room.

Worked for me.

Shrouded to lev 70 Goblin Rogue and he showed me his full merchandise list including the vials.

Nice.
I wonder if that was a recent change?
When thwe poisons went in, people kept shrouding but not seeing them, but did when a real rogue went.

Weird, I wonder if there is a difference if they used lev 5 rogue or Lev 70 rogue shroud?

So 200k is tribute cap right? Just wondering cause I need to do this tonight before it really does get nerfed, I keep talking about it but never doin it.

Some people on my server are selling these in the bazaar... and ooc advertising them. So yes it will not be long till they are nerfed I would expect.

well.....they finally did it. The tribute value on the chronal infused poison vial has been changed to next to nothing. Oh, well, got alot of use out of it while it lasted. Gonna have to try the macro now I guess lol :mad:

Damn, I should have topped off last night!

doh, i had never actually used personal trib till i heard about this, actually topped off and used it down to about 80k .. looks like im going to have to try the macro now lol.

nerfed, another one bites the dust *keep this kind of shit to your self!!!*

ITS OFFICAL 100% of stuff thats out there for long periods of time gets nerfed once posted here. this has been around for over a year at least prior to being put here. not saying sharing is bad but sony can see what is said here keep that in mind when sharing.

we should start a PM chain *nod* that way someone can make an initial post about something and be discrete about it, but then we can all still get the information that's out there. That'd be great.