4 U Fry, MMOBugs over Baghdad

I'm a little lost for words. Thats the coolest thing I've seen in awhile.

Congratulations on your lifetime membership.

That was pretty cool and grats on lifetime:)

this is why the air cav has the most downed aircraft in the middle east ^ ^ atleast he was smart enough not to show his name/rank or air frame number. I do the electrical on those sadly =( army for life.

That was pretty damn cool Orion, stay safe out there and come home soon bro. Godspeed

Orion,

That was top notch! Awesome job on the video. Be SAFE!

Matt

First and foremost thanx for the Lifetime Fry! That is awesome, you made my day!

As to Hostagecs comment:
this is why the air cav has the most downed aircraft in the middle east

My Brigade alone has lost 5x Apaches and I have lost 4 of my Brothers in the past ten months. These men were true warriors, patriots and awesome Pilots but most importantly, dear Friends, who gave their lives doing what we do, supporting those guys on the ground that are fighting for us all.

1st Cav has lost alot, I wont lie, and it hurts. But we have lost alot because we GIVE alot. We give it all. We run to the sound of gunfire cuz we know we are needed and we will fly whatever profile is necessary to support those kids on the ground, nomatter the risk. We will never say no to troops in contact on the ground. EVER!

Most of us Apache guys were former enlisted, I was a former Infantryman in the Marine Corps prior to getting picked up for Flight School. We know why we leave the wire and go out there everyday, and if it means giving our lives, so be it. That is accepted risk.

Hostagecs, If you do in fact work on 64Ds, and actually know any of us Pilots, especially in 1st Cav, I would hope that you would realize that your "joke", just isnt funny.

Guns Attack!

Haha. Nice work. On next big EQ nerf.... Just blow up the SoE HQ :rolleyes:

Grats on lifetime membership. :D

Be safe ^^,

Hostagecs, If you do in fact work on 64Ds, and actually know any of us Pilots, especially in 1st Cav, I would hope that you would realize that your "joke", just isnt funny.

I have to admit that wasnt funny at all, My Grandfather was Killed in Korea Flying a B-29a and was just found after 54 years lost in that place.

Shame on you Hostagecs for being such a jerk.

Those men who died over durring war are Hero's and so are the men and women who continue to fight.

Show them some respect, as freedom isnt free.

Ohh dam!! ill never get into lifetime with posts like this LOL.. Gratz man on lifetime.. and your right all those young kids on the ground do need your help.. bring as many home as you can.. take care.. BTW im still not going to pay you 15 bucks to fix my macro /snicker

Damn that was cool. Great job, Grats and ~ thanks for doing what you do.

This is where the joke comes from fdisk, we all wonder why these guys come back and can't explain a simple fault for us to fix. this video shows why he wasn't even watching what he was doing. I've known a few pilots that have gone down in OF1 and OF2. I'm sorry but this guy's commander seen this video he would have alot of explaining to do. I dont feel wasting a test or normal flight for lifetime access to a web form justify's doing so. But im sure if I confronted the person if i seen them doing it after he/she got out of the air they would just pull the old rank card and try to end it there.

this is why the air cav has the most downed aircraft in the middle east ^ ^ atleast he was smart enough not to show his name/rank or air frame number. I do the electrical on those sadly =( army for life.

I work with the pilots in the Army as I do I can assure you they are probably the most professional group of people I have ever met.

I worked with TF-160th for a few months and have personally in the past moved the Air Cav .... and I will tell you that they're is a big diff in working on electical systems and actually flying .... what Orion didn't actually put him or his flight in any danger so climb off your high drogmor and /salute a real American Hero.

Grats and God Speed ....

YAY ORION!

Hostagecs, have you ever driven down the road and looked at a map while driving? Have you ever carried on a conversation with your passenger and looked at them, while you were driving? Have you ever surfed radio stations, while you were driving? Have you ever gotten a blow job while driving?

If you can answer yes to any one of these questions, then you are guilty of not paying attention to what you were doing, and therefor should have crashed your vehicle. Sounds pretty petty and snide doesn't it? Well, now you know what you sound like.

A pilot can do multiple things at once. Maybe he looked up every few seconds and made sure he was flying straight at the virtual horizon.....you don't know how he was flying. You were not in the aircraft with him, nor were you on the ground watching him. Get over your jealousy and let the man enjoy his new lifetime membership. Or, is it your mission in life to be a kill-joy?

Orion, Thank you for your service! Thank you for all that you do for this country. Thank you for flying a metal thing that defys all laws of gravity. Thank you for fighting for my right to sit on my fat ass and play Everquest. I pray that you and all of our brave men and women return home safely. You, Orion, are a HERO for all of us.

Agree

Orion, Thank you for your service! Thank you for all that you do for this country. Thank you for flying a metal thing that defys all laws of gravity. Thank you for fighting for my right to sit on my fat ass and play Everquest. I pray that you and all of our brave men and women return home safely. You, Orion, are a HERO for all of us.

I could of not of said it better myself!!

Thanks,

Stoneface!!!

Hostagecs post:
This is where the joke comes from fdisk, we all wonder why these guys come back and can't explain a simple fault for us to fix. this video shows why he wasn't even watching what he was doing. I've known a few pilots that have gone down in OF1 and OF2. I'm sorry but this guy's commander seen this video he would have alot of explaining to do. I dont feel wasting a test or normal flight for lifetime access to a web form justify's doing so. But im sure if I confronted the person if i seen them doing it after he/she got out of the air they would just pull the old rank card and try to end it there.

Wow. Just WOW. Im compelled to respond to this, if just for the sake of dispelling some of your pure ignorance, that you so obviously have, of the operational employment of this machine. Even tho, you claim to be one of her maintainers.

There are two, yes TWO pilots in the Apache. The dude in the back was actually FLYING the aircraft and yes, he was actually watching where he was going. But believe me, even the crewmember on the controls is multitasking at all times. We have five radios tuned to different freqs, he's monitoring the aircraft instruments and nav systems, he is looking out for enemies on the ground trying to shoot us or our wingman down, and a million other things WHILE he is flying. Amazing isnt it?

In this video, I am sitting in the Gunners station and was not touching the controls or in anyway influencing the actions of the airfcraft. Now believe it or not, as the Gunner, in any normal mission profile, I dont spend alot of time even LOOKING outside of the aircraft. You see that screen in front of my chest with the handgrips and all the funny little buttons?? That is called the TEDAC, that is where I am looking, manupulating the aircrafts sensors and weapons systems to find and destroy enemy targets.

Im sure you saw my kneeboard with the notepad on it that I was writing on. Do you think I just took that up there with me for the sole purpose of writing MMOBugs.com on it? During a normal Combat Air Patrol I will probably go thru 10-15 pages on that kneeboard. Yes, heads down, writing. I trust my backseaters ability as a pilot to keep us alive while I handle the mission set wich involves about 90% of my time heads down inside the cockpit, either writing on that pad as you saw me do or staring at that screen sensing for targets and shooting them. The backseater spends 99% of his time heads up, maintaining aircraft control, obsticle avoidance, and situational awareness.

For all I know, your a master electrician, and thats great, please make all the comments you like about the electrical systems on my aircraft, you may actually know more than I do about them. (and I doubt that) But please, refrain from making negitive, and just downright idiotic comments about things that you know absolutely nothing about. i.e. Piloting and conducting combat operations in the AH-64D Apache Longbow.

Do you think I just took that up there with me for the sole purpose of writing MMOBugs.com on it?

That would only have made it 10x cooler. Awesome video, and thanks for keeping our boys safe over there!