Search results

1. M

MQNext for EMU - A MMO Build once stable?

I assume you have updated to latest?
  2. M

This has been working excellent. No more crashes like I experienced with ROF2 MQ2 builds. Thank you so much guys!
  3. M

Speedy recovery man! I can't imagine not being able to type at normal speed!
  4. M

Tasks to bank?

For the 10-12 AA that you might get, is it really worth the headache vs a nice sustained DPS/XP group setup?
  5. M

Rallos Returns (Repeatedly)

HAPPYALLCAPSNOSPACESDAY!
  6. M

Looking for instance XP with repops

Err. If you are using the standard pull... Check your camps Z height with something like /echo ${Me.Z} This will display your current Z position in the MQ2 window. Now in the macro you will see RV_MinZRange && RV_MaxZRange. Your value of Z should fall between them with very little range if...
  7. M

Looking for instance XP with repops

^ If you want to change that, look for the /target argument and add [zradius 15]
  8. M

Place for hitallmobs mac

I ran this sort of PLing this weekend for a tinkerer before they nerfed the Draught of the Craftsman. 1-18 charmoflore.mac 18-34 grimling forest 35-44 old sebilis 46-57 plane of innovation 57-65 grouped in FM This got me to around 65 in about 10 hours - pretty lazy at that. I am...
  9. M

Cheap Ass Tradeskillz - Draught of Craftsman

Glad I did tinkering yesterday!
  10. M

Tradeskills to 300

I just did this on 4 toons, I will throw the list out later when I get time. It is similar.
  11. M

All I know is the bazaar market has absolutely tanked. No way am I going to recoup the 5Mill I just spent maxing tradeskills on my alts right before this went live. Sigh.
  12. M

I recommend this. Especially since it helps you get over the final hump in JC without trying to buy mass quantities of Blue Diamonds (which are over inflated right now compared to sunshard ore)
  13. M

Stick without targetting?

Thanks, wasn't aware of the hold argument.
  14. M

Stick without targetting?

Hi guys, I was wondering if there was a command like /stick on uw loose that worked without having to keep the person you are following targeted? I ask because their as some events where I'd like my cleric to follow me, but keep the tank targeted.
  15. M

New Win 7 issue

I used to have this problem then I stopped using WinEQ2.
  16. M

EggFortune macro.

^ the retard. Note: don't keep anything clicky in your inventory, cause it somehow got clicked and ported to CR. Mea Culpa. I fully expect bannage, after 5 years of MQ2 and staying below radar.
  17. M

ADDING A LOOT.ini

Take a look at hunternowarp for the loot portion.
  18. M

The Beast

When Mate spawns, the 4 clumps of adds (4x4) will unroot at set intervals. They need to be kited. They are really fast, so either need something that can take a few hits, or /speed 1 :p
  19. M

Crashing on a specific mob.

No worries HTW, I figured as much. I did nuke eqclient.ini... I just haven't gotten around to reattempting her.