EggFortune macro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just started a trial account to mess with this which is now a banned account. Was running it in guild hall.

Holy crud.. talk about bad luck!

Getting my ass nervous now.

On another note .... just saw some retard on my server with the "Which came first" item in their offhand slot... ducking a hundred times a minute... in plain view of everyone... at the port in spot in crescent reach. How freaking dumb are some people?.. are they just asking to get banned? I hope they aren't using my mac.. cause that is just sheer stupidity to do it where they are.. ( sigh )

Last edited:
^ the retard. Note: don't keep anything clicky in your inventory, cause it somehow got clicked and ported to CR. Mea Culpa. I fully expect bannage, after 5 years of MQ2 and staying below radar.

Lol also don't place anything in your cursor with the mac running. In my own stupidity I deleted my alts Frostwrath :p.

I deleted my mains mainhander ... *cry* Nub mistakes, but nvm!

hmm

Well ... sorry for that.

The handleitem sub is doing that.. If anything is on your cursor... it goes to that sub.. and if it's not specificly in the keeplist.. it is destroyed.

I didnt think anyone would be clicking on any inventory item to pick it up, kinda assumed you setup .. run it... walk away.. and hit /end when u wanna stop.

Im guessing not too many bans for this considering all the plat sells popping up recently that Im betting came from this!

this plus server merger with free transfers was a way to make a very large sum of plat.

Im guessing not too many bans for this considering all the plat sells popping up recently that Im betting came from this!

this plus server merger with free transfers was a way to make a very large sum of plat.

They do not fuck around with plat, I would not recommend buying plat unless its from someone you know has been selling it awhile. Me / Stoneface for example.

These guys cranking eggs to make plat will most likely get busted and the plat is followed.

I am sure Stoneface can agree to this, you do not want to fuck around with SOE and duped plat.

They do not fuck around with plat, I would not recommend buying plat unless its from someone you know has been selling it awhile. Me / Stoneface for example.

These guys cranking eggs to make plat will most likely get busted and the plat is followed.

I am sure Stoneface can agree to this, you do not want to fuck around with SOE and duped plat.

While i agree with you it will most likely get nerfed and people hunted down in logs / banned for it. Does this technically count as "duped" plat as you put it?

When I think of duped plat.. i think of other methods... like directly allocating the memory address for gold value.. and grabbing 10k gold / moving it to plat spot to convert.. while never altering gold ammount.

I'm running it on a complete throw away account... so .. if the ban stick hits... no huge loss....

To them any plat generated without actually earning it as they deamed earned is duped plat.

I don't agree with them on this but they have one mode for this and its ban stick.

I think its cool you released it btw, just make sure you dont trade any plat to yourself.

Ask those who buy plat and get banned / suspended for it. They don't f around.

I am not sure why they would take plat more serious than actually duping alternate currency and use hacks to get around faction to buy items with the duped currency.

If they do its fine, no big deal.

Because duping brews and getting gear doesn't affect the entire game's economy (and thus every player).

I 100% Agree with JJ - messing with this is like pissing on the door step of Sony and waving in the camera while you do it - When I read this - I thought to myself - oh boy - this is going to upset a lot of people in the near future when they think they will only get a suspension - most likely all accounts will be banned.

Not a good idea leaving this public - should have a HUGE RED FLAG with it - saying this will most likely get you banned.

Please be careful - Think before you Drink and Drive

Stoneface

just wondering

I'm wondering now, since I use a similar macro to get the eggs and mq2cursor to keep the eggs that I want, but I use the eggs for baking and then sell some of the baked items in the bazaar, will Sony consider that 'income' duped plat??

I'm wondering now, since I use a similar macro to get the eggs and mq2cursor to keep the eggs that I want, but I use the eggs for baking and then sell some of the baked items in the bazaar, will Sony consider that 'income' duped plat??

If you duck out to avoid the recast, probably. My guess is that regardless of what is done with the eggs because the spell is interrupted to avoid resetting the recast timer, this will have to be considered an exploit.

Last edited:
There was a very similar exploit with the LoN scenario reward clicky that summoned poisons. People had bags full of them. IIRC, the fix was to simply delete all the stockpiles of pre-summoned items when they changed it so that the poison was summoned on the cursor and the end of casting, rather than the beginning. Though this was not a method to earn plat, the basic idea is still the same: interrupting a cast to get the cursor item while avoiding the refresh timer.

Do you really think that the fact the eggs are sellable for plat makes such a difference in how they would react to this incident, including possibly banning people who have used it, rather than simply fix the bug? I'm just asking this in seriousness, realizing the similarity between this and the LoN poison clicky bug.

There was a very similar exploit with the LoN scenario reward clicky that summoned poisons. People had bags full of them. IIRC, the fix was to simply delete all the stockpiles of pre-summoned items when they changed it so that the poison was summoned on the cursor and the end of casting, rather than the beginning. Though this was not a method to earn plat, the basic idea is still the same: interrupting a cast to get the cursor item while avoiding the refresh timer.

Do you really think that the fact the eggs are sellable for plat makes such a difference in how they would react to this incident, including possibly banning people who have used it, rather than simply fix the bug? I'm just asking this in seriousness, realizing the similarity between this and the LoN poison clicky bug.

Platinum is risky business. Anything involving exploitation of it is really risky business. Caught buying platinum from known accounts I've seen suspensions. Duplications/exploitations (1:1 conversions), they've been bans.

Status
Not open for further replies.