Place for hitallmobs mac

Rooster95

Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone have suggestions for a good place to run the hitallmobs mac? I tried FV since that's the hotzone for the level i'm currently trying to level, but the mobs running at low health is such a pain in the ass. I'm trying to get the toon im working on to 54, since at that point i can group him with my SK and really get the party started.

Any ideas?

I did CoM, then griegs, then PoI / CoD - 85 SK with healer merc and DPS AAs. None of them run, and got me to leeching levels quickly enough.

Grab opal stiens or what not and head to velks, pull all of velketors castle and the spiders each pull and DS them down. Will get you to 56 in a couple hours max.

saying what level you are now kinda assists in telling you where to go.

26 at the time of the origimal post, 37 now. Gonna head to velks and see how that works out.

Grab opal stiens or what not and head to velks, pull all of velketors castle and the spiders each pull and DS them down. Will get you to 56 in a couple hours max.

Yup and once your 56 you won't need the mac anymore, just someone in the group who kills :-D

I managed to get my monk up to 70 in two days without using the mac, but at lvl 56 it was only a matter of putting the monk in the group. Having him FD and pulling the north half of DSH to the farm and hitting my ripo disc. Zerkers ftw :-D

I ran this sort of PLing this weekend for a tinkerer before they nerfed the Draught of the Craftsman.

1-18 charmoflore.mac

18-34 grimling forest
35-44 old sebilis
46-57 plane of innovation

57-65 grouped in FM

This got me to around 65 in about 10 hours - pretty lazy at that. I am sure you could better.

I got the toon i was working on to 55, which was my goal.

I did the following:

/mac charmoflore 1 - 17

Blightfire moors 17 - 30

Velks 30 - 41

Griegs 41 - 55

Total time was probably around 5 or 6 hours.

Personally like doing Charm of Lore, Mistmoore til 30ish, CoM til early 40s, then griegs end. Can usually hit 50s within 2-3 hours at max.

I do the end of Gunthak where all the huts are, and then move to Dulak. There's plenty of mobs to pull within a small area there, as long as you're willing to be patient with a little bit of funky pathing.