Tradeskills to 300

Alexandra

Lifetimer
Reaction score
I've gotten a ton of PMs on what I'm doing to level up 300 on all tradeskills, I thought it might be nice to have this someplace for all to share. A tradeskill area of it's own might be nice /cough cough... ;)

Anyway here it is...

I'm not doing every skill level, really only 150+, because it's so easy to get to 150 by common recipes people already know.

Please feel free to chime in if you have a better way.

I'll add as I get time (I'm supposed to be raiding atm, there goes my parse!), for now here is what I have below.

Brewing

Minotaur's Hero Brew (all store bought) to 248
Brut Champagne (all store bought) to 300

Blacksmithing

collect ores (tantalum worked best for me, but you can use any ores depending on the trivial of the recipe)

Tantalum Chain Bracer Template (its stacks the best) to 300

Smithing Components: Bituminous Coal, Chainmail Bracer Template Pattern, Metal Tempering Chemicals, Smithy Hammer, Tantalum Ore
In: Forge, Tanaan Forge
Yield: 1
Also Returns: Smithy Hammer
On Failure Returns: Smithy Hammer
Trivial at: 424

Tailoring

collect silks and animal pelts

Exquisite Leather Wristbands Template (requires less key pieces) to 300

Tailoring Components: Exquisite Animal Pelt, Leather Wristbands Template Pattern, Mythical Filament, Simple Sewing Needle, Tanning Chemicals
In: Deluxe Sewing Kit, Large Sewing Kit, Loom, Planar Sewing Kit, Tanaan Loom, Collapsible Sewing Kit
Also Returns: Simple Sewing Needle
On Failure Returns: Simple Sewing Needle

alt recipe (requires more silks)

Exquisite Silk Wristband Template to 300

Tailoring Components: Exquisite Silk(2), Mythical Filament, Silk Curing Chemicals, Silk Wristband Template Pattern, Simple Sewing Needle
In: Deluxe Sewing Kit, Large Sewing Kit, Loom, Planar Sewing Kit, Tanaan Loom, Collapsible Sewing Kit
Also Returns: Simple Sewing Needle
On Failure Returns: Simple Sewing Needle

Pottery

Star Ruby Encrusted Stein (all items store bought) to 300

Alt easier recipe if you have the supplies (sunshard ores to make the Silver Infused Energeiac Clay and lots of plat to buy the silver ingot)

Unfired Cloudy Energeian Water Orb
Pottery Components: Cloudy Energeian Sketch, Distilled Essence of Water, Silver Infused Energeiac Clay, Vial of Clear Mana
In: Pottery Wheel, Tanaan Pottery Wheel
Trivial at: 356

Baking

Bucket of Crab Legs (farm the regrua claws in Plane of Water, super easy to acquire a lot, fast...) to 288
Baking Components: Bucket, Butter, Cracked Regrua Meat, Spices
In: Tanaan Oven, Collapsible Spit
Yield: 2
Also Returns: Bucket
On Failure Returns: Bucket
Trivial at: 288

to 300 coming soon

Ok more to come on fletching, jewelcraft...

Last edited:
Tradeskill Guide from EQtraders.com

Theres a potion from marketplace that can help in doing tradeskills, it costs 10$. The potion gives the player 100% chance at salvaging a failed combine. Basically get some high trival combines and start failing.

Theres a potion from marketplace that can help in doing tradeskills, it costs 10$. The potion gives the player 100% chance at salvaging a failed combine. Basically get some high trival combines and start failing.

she is aware of this she posted about it last week or two weeks ago.

They are pming her on her routes to 300 using that potion.

Thanks, yeah that's a great list, didn't actually know it existed (blush)

Anyway, most my ways are included on there, some are different. I'm hoping this thread can generate some conversation on what works best, cheapest and easiest.

Sorry, being lazy, didn't look at the brewing recipes you listed. Would the Kaladim Constitutionals be a better way to hit 300 brewing? I remember a few sub combines, don't remember it being too costly to make a bunch though. I always loaded up my baz mule to sell some and put bunch in guild bank for guildies.

Would the Kaladim Constitutionals be a better way to hit 300 brewing? I remember a few sub combines, don't remember it being too costly to make a bunch though.

Kaladim Constitutionals are cheap, but you are limited by how long it can take to collect the Underfoot Mushrooms and the Strange Dark Fungus in Kaladim.

You will need some 1200-1300 combines (on average) to get from 248 to 300 skill using Kaladim Constitutionals. Meanwhile at 248 skill with no modifiers you already have a 48% chance of making the Kaladim Constitutional, hitting 95% at 295 (when you still need almost 200 combines). So you would need several hundred combines worth (~850-900?) to hit 300 if that was all you used.

Comes down to whether you want to throw plat at it or time.

I just did this on 4 toons, I will throw the list out later when I get time. It is similar.

I just did this on 4 toons, I will throw the list out later when I get time. It is similar.

Thanks, I'll add what you did to the original post. We can keep this pretty simple with the main goal getting to 300 with the least amount of farming and plat.

This awesome...thank You!

Do most of you stop at about 70 or so and get your trophy?

Or are you starting these after you have your trophy?

It just seems like it would be beneficial to have the trophy evolve as you skill up.

Thanks
eins

200 sunshard ore and only 3 skillups. Fletching is damn brutal if you aren't karana or tunare worship

This awesome...thank You!

Do most of you stop at about 70 or so and get your trophy?

Or are you starting these after you have your trophy?

It just seems like it would be beneficial to have the trophy evolve as you skill up.

Thanks
eins

In almost all situations you want to get your trophy when your skill is between 50 and 100. The main difference is that it's so much easier to do the lower level trophy quests because most of it is either pure vendor purchased or very easy to get components.

The higher level trophies require rarer/farmed items for nearly every stage of the quest.

There's no disadvantage in doing them earlier.

Ah, nice! I only did vendor bows until 282, that would actually have saved a good bit of time haha.

Dont some of the bub combines require enchanter made items....ordid I see it wrong? I am such a newb!

thanks eins

Dont some of the sub combines require enchanter made items....ordid I see it wrong?

Correct, you need a level 24 enchanter to enchant gold.

So not completely store bought - but pretty close.

using the combine mac...anyway to add in so it deletes the unfired steins from your inventory

I know it's not one of the regular tradeskills, but does anyone have a recipe to get the max in make poison without a ton of farming?