Cheap Ass Tradeskillz - Draught of Craftsman

This is ok modify for others, make sure you have old UI opened up. Modify for other trades.

Sub Main
:main
/call CleanForge
/echo Current Blacksmithing =${Me.Skill[Blacksmithing]}

/delay 2
/nomodkey /itemnotify ${InvSlot[enviro1]} leftmouseup
/delay 2
/ctrlkey /itemnotify ${FindItem[=Metal Tempering Chemicals].InvSlot} leftmouseup
/if (!${FindItem[=Metal Tempering Chemicals].InvSlot}) /call Done
/delay 2
/nomodkey /itemnotify ${InvSlot[enviro2]} leftmouseup
/delay 2
/ctrlkey /itemnotify ${FindItem[=Chainmail Gloves Template Pattern].InvSlot} leftmouseup
/if (!${FindItem[=Chainmail Gloves Template Pattern].InvSlot}) /call Done
/delay 2
/nomodkey /itemnotify ${InvSlot[enviro3]} leftmouseup
/delay 2
/ctrlkey /itemnotify ${FindItem[=Brimstone Coal].InvSlot} leftmouseup
/if (!${FindItem[=Brimstone Coal].InvSlot}) /call Done
/delay 2
/nomodkey /itemnotify ${InvSlot[enviro4]} leftmouseup
/delay 2
/ctrlkey /itemnotify ${FindItem[=Vanadium Ore].InvSlot} leftmouseup
/if (!${FindItem[=Vanadium Ore].InvSlot}) /call Done
/delay 2
/nomodkey /itemnotify ${InvSlot[enviro5]} leftmouseup
/delay 2
/ctrlkey /itemnotify ${FindItem[=Smithy Hammer].InvSlot} leftmouseup
/delay 2
/nomodkey /itemnotify ${InvSlot[enviro6]} leftmouseup
/delay 2
/combine Enviro
/delay 2s
/autoinv
/delay 4
/autoinv
/autoinv
/goto :main

Sub CleanForge
/nomodkey /shiftkey /itemnotify enviro1 leftmouseup
/delay 2
/autoinv
/nomodkey /shiftkey /itemnotify enviro2 leftmouseup
/delay 2
/autoinv
/nomodkey /shiftkey /itemnotify enviro3 leftmouseup
/delay 2
/autoinv
/nomodkey /shiftkey /itemnotify enviro4 leftmouseup
/delay 2
/autoinv
/nomodkey /shiftkey /itemnotify enviro5 leftmouseup
/delay 2
/autoinv
/nomodkey /shiftkey /itemnotify enviro6 leftmouseup
/delay 2
/autoinv
/delay 2
/return

Sub Done
/echo Ran out of something....ending macro.
/popup Ran out of something....ending macro.

/end

Anyone have a recommendation for Fletching skill up past 300?

Past 300?

I think he means recipes above 300 so that he can skill up to 300.

I'm still looking into this..currently doing shadewood bows (vendor bought) to 288ish....

I was told from then on out it's PoP items, bows which would be a nightmare...so if anyone have any other ideas I'd be interested too.

I'm no fletching expert, but the easiest PoP bow to get (I think) is the one that uses fiend guts, which are easily obtained from the fennin ro event. Once you kill the phoenix and the spider, a bunch of fiends spawn behind you. They'll keep respawning as long as fennin ro is alive (or until event resets, which is like 6 hours or something). I've farmed like 60 fiend guts in one sitting.

Forage treant branches in Eldar Forest.

I have been making glowing energaic bows myself with sunshard ore but they are damn expensive as hell. They do however sell back to merchant for 1k plat per but I bet i'm still losing a ton on it (the benefit being that the subcombines help skill up jewelcraft as well).

Actually I didn't need the recipe in my history.

1. Place items in forge that you need for combine
2. If you are using the simple combine macro available here, simply type the mac command for the name of that file (it does everything else, pretty simple, combines and autoinventories until you are out of product for that recipe only

I think that's the question you are asking! Maybe I'm wrong, but yes this will combine the previous items you placed in the forge together until you have no product left to combine.

I am trying to get this to work for tailoring. I opened the loom clicked on experiment...added items and typed /combine but it then says Usage: /Combine <pack>

I get the same thing in a large sewing kit.

any advice what I am doing wrong?

many thanks!

eins

Last edited:
I have been making glowing energaic bows myself with sunshard ore but they are damn expensive as hell. They do however sell back to merchant for 1k plat per but I bet i'm still losing a ton on it (the benefit being that the subcombines help skill up jewelcraft as well).

I recommend this. Especially since it helps you get over the final hump in JC without trying to buy mass quantities of Blue Diamonds (which are over inflated right now compared to sunshard ore)

couple of tricks... you don't even need a macro to do this at all. A gamepad if you have it though makes it incredably trivial.

If you are using a static container (like a pottery wheel). Put the items in the wheel and just click. Every fail reloads the wheel so you can just keep clicking till you finally make it and then use the tradeskill UI to add the recipe.

If you are using a portible container, put the container in slot 1, have exactly 1 combines worth of supplies on your character, load the container in experiment mode and every fail will auto reload the container. Click till you succeed.

I took my tailor from 0 to 270 in pottery from doing 5 stacks of pure powersources. (2 skill checks, the wheel and the kiln so was 200 raw combines). He does have the recovery AAs and he did over 3000 combines with zero end failures (finished with 5 stacks of powersources). He only has 255 stats so his learning rate was eh.... but who cares the potion doesn't tick down and he is guaranteed to make the item eventually.

If someone uses this potion, could you please update us and confirm if it does or does not do a salvage on all materials.

We've already posted the answer above, the answer is YES if you have your salvage AAs maxxed.

I've used the potion...I have max salvage AA's and with the potion it salvages all components 100% of the time.

I did over 1000 combines in my run. I think that's enough data to come to conclusion that yes it in fact it salvages everything on fails if in fact you have the potion going and max salvage AAs

If you do not have the salvage AAs, I guess the % rate goes down a bit, not much though. Someone in my guild said he didn't have the salvage aa's (god knows why) and he was getting about 90%.

Last edited:

Thanks for this, going to do this, because I'd rather spend the plat then farm anyday. With the 100% salvage and being able to eventually make the item and sell it back, it's not going to be so bad.

In 48 hours, maxed out all tradeskills for just over 1mil plat. Definitely worth the ten bucks in the marketplace!

so has anybody checked for a GL or GH count down since the patch?

so has anybody checked for a GL or GH count down since the patch?

Yes, I'm curious on this too. I'm going to cry if this is "fixed"

Tradeskills are so horrible as it is, the only reason I'm doing it is for a shawl on my main :rolleyes:

Yes, I'm curious on this too. I'm going to cry if this is "fixed"

Tradeskills are so horrible as it is, the only reason I'm doing it is for a shawl on my main :rolleyes:

Aye .. we definately need an update answer to this.. chances are ultra high that it was "fixed" though.

All I know is the bazaar market has absolutely tanked. No way am I going to recoup the 5Mill I just spent maxing tradeskills on my alts right before this went live. Sigh.

NOT "FIXED"

:) Does NOT count down in GL or GH after 7/28/2010 patch

All I know is the bazaar market has absolutely tanked. No way am I going to recoup the 5Mill I just spent maxing tradeskills on my alts right before this went live. Sigh.

Sorry meta53, that sucks big time

Last edited: