Search results

1. Marnan

Layoffs Hit Daybreak

Lay Offs Hit Daybreak Studios, Rumored at 70 – Variety Looks like Daybreak is giving 70 employees a permanent pre-Christmas work break.
  2. Marnan

Spurn (Imhit Section)

Figured it out.
  3. Marnan

Question Holyshit to Autobuy Glyph

I've had no luck with MQ2AAspend in terms of automatically buying a glyph each time I spend one. I've got the holyshit that automatically burns a glyph. Can anyone help me with the formatting for a holyshit that purchases Glyph of Destruction II each time it's available.
  4. Marnan

Well well looks like someone didn't read ...

When I start up MQ2Bot on my toons, mainly the caster toons, I get the following message spammed, "Well well looks like someone didn't read the changes.txt from feb 12 2016." I've look around and am probably missing something obvious. But any tips on how to resolve this will be greatly...
  5. Marnan

Seeking Tips on Boxing Anashti Sul, Lady of Life

Tough mission to box ... at least for me. I'm looking for ideas, tips, strategies I can try to succeed on this mission in a boxed setting. I've noticed that /target coffin doesn't work just like it doesn't seem to work with /target a chest. That would help. I wish there was some way to detect...
  6. Marnan

MQ2Melee -- Kick in the Shins Rk. II

When my berserker engages using /killthis, the level 102 Disc Kick in the Shins Rk. II isn't firing, but instead the level 97 Disc Punch in the Throat seems to be firing on my 'zerker. Trying to narrow down whether the level 102 disc has been added to MQ2Melee or this is a different issue. I'm...
  7. Marnan

Servers are Going Down

I've had some trouble logging on and noticed four servers were down. Then five. Thought about posting, but decided it wasn't worth it. Then it was eight and now ten servers down. Bristle's still up =) But not for long I suspect. [EDIT: Yep, Bristle's down, twelve down now. Maybe this was...
  8. Marnan

Necro Chaincasts Deadskin (when Death Blossom is active)

Not sure if this is something to be corrected in plugin or I need to set up a necro ini file. My necro keeps casting deadskin over and over when it's blocked by deathblossom.
  9. Marnan

Google Tried to Ruin My Marriage!

Maybe not really, but my wife logged into her Gmail account on my computer and I didn't realize it. This morning, she woke up and her table had all these advertisements coming to her for Everquest, etc., from my search history. All I can say is I'm glad she logged in on an Everquest day and not...
  10. Marnan

Need to Buy a New Computer Little Lost -- Advice Appreciated

I'm a guy in his 50s. The only game I play is Everquest (intermittently). Ideally, I like to box six at once. My computer died totally and completely. I only buy a computer every five or six years. So I'm looking to spend $500 to $800. I'm hearing about SSD now, but haven't ever had one. I...
  11. Marnan

Lizard Squad lashes out after Daybreak Games CEO threatens cyberattacker group

http://venturebeat.com/2015/07/09/h1z1-daybreak-games-site-down-a-day-after-ceo-threatened-lizard-squad-cyberattackers/ Don't know if this is true. But I do know I started experiencing bad lag in Thulisauruas Island and eventually got disconnected. Haven't been able to log back on. Frustrating...
  12. Marnan

This corpse is not valid

One of my clerics when he dies in Plane of War, the resurrection timer never seems to run completely out. It's like he's stuck. He doesn't seem to lose experience as far as I can tell and when his corpse appears at the graveyard, if you try and rez or con it, it says, "This corpse is not valid."...
  13. Marnan

EQ Just Pushed a New Client

Got word to log out and run patcher. MQ2 says not right client version anymore. So prolly down for now.
  14. Marnan

Question on Mapfilter (Targetline)

Okay, the proverbial stupid question. One of my toons, but only one, doesn't show the red targetline between the selected target and the toon. Really, as far as I know, none of the Macroquest additions are showing up on this toons map. When I type /mapfilter it shows the targetline mod as...
  15. Marnan

Stupid Guild Hall Tricks (Not cheats, maybe slight exploits)

For what it's worth, Get the Primary and/or Secondary Anchor Package using loyalty points or Station Cash. It's a nice quick way to port back to guild hall. If you're a castro, like necro, you can bind where you fight and port back once every hour and eight minutes to guild hall. If you're...
  16. Marnan

DON Faction -- Any Fast Way to Get It?

I'm not so much looking for cheats, just are there certain missions that I can get some flagged character to get and do to get Keepers of Norrath faction? It's been so long since I've had to do DON and I'm bringing up a new alt. Any tips would be appreciated, if I just have to grind it out, I...
  17. Marnan

Auto Combines

Is there a simple macro, not for gaining skills in tradeskils, but just doing the same combine over and over? Basically, I want something that hits combine and then Auto-Inventory twice until I run out of supplies. I don't need it to auto-buy or auto-sell, just hit those same buttons over and over.
  18. Marnan

Stealth Working?

MQ2Stealth isn't working for me. I'm pretty sure I used it a week or so ago. But now I get the you are stealth, you are visible message. But mobs are seeing me. Wonder if this is just me or other people having any problems? If there was a message somewhere I missed about this, I apologize. Marnan
  19. Marnan

Odd Channel Related Error

I'm getting an odd error in my AFCleric macro. I put it here, because I'm not sure it's macro related. When running my AFCLeric macro, in my MQ2 window, I'm getting this message, So-and-so is not in the Zone. And so-and-so is no one that I particularly know, not in my group. What I've realized...
  20. Marnan

Zeka Document Question

On the Steel Warrior, they referred to a safe corner in Gyrospire Zeka: "We had a Mage do a death run with DA potions to the safe spot in the corner." Does anyone know the location of this safe corner and the command I'd type into /warp to reach it. My team of four can kill up there, but...