Question on Mapfilter (Targetline)

Marnan

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Okay, the proverbial stupid question. One of my toons, but only one, doesn't show the red targetline between the selected target and the toon. Really, as far as I know, none of the Macroquest additions are showing up on this toons map.

When I type /mapfilter it shows the targetline mod as showing. I've set it back and forth messing around.

I know I'm missing something obvious here, but any suggestions that I can try will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Okay, the proverbial stupid question. One of my toons, but only one, doesn't show the red targetline between the selected target and the toon. Really, as far as I know, none of the Macroquest additions are showing up on this toons map.

When I type /mapfilter it shows the targetline mod as showing. I've set it back and forth messing around.

I know I'm missing something obvious here, but any suggestions that I can try will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Are you sure you have the layer 2 turned on (visible) in your map window? That's the layer the overlay data is shown for MQ2 map additions.

htw