Seeking Tips on Boxing Anashti Sul, Lady of Life

Marnan

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Tough mission to box ... at least for me. I'm looking for ideas, tips, strategies I can try to succeed on this mission in a boxed setting.

I've noticed that /target coffin doesn't work just like it doesn't seem to work with /target a chest. That would help.

I wish there was some way to detect that cure aura or even just designate three points to have my toons run to when they need a cure. I use EQBC and Pete's plug in bot. <-- frighteningly good by the way.

I've got my toons working really well through a variety of xxxif0 statements, holies and downs. But the kind of dance this style of mission requires is stumping me. I'd love some idea of various things to try. Not so much in strategies of what toon's to bring. I've got healing and tanking down and I can put out significant dps. But so far I'm just getting to the fifty percent mark before I screw it up.

I was using innerspace, but it and my EQ sessions hate each other these days. I log on 8 toons and about the time the fourth session hits, my clients start crashing. So I can't use that at the moment.

I 6 boxed it using Gina for triggers for the DT. I run Mac.bot and I just manually checked each toon for the DT and ran them to the aura to cure. It wasn't easy but I managed to win

This on is a bugger for sure. I have not gotten a win. Need to figure out how to move w/o getting stuck on the raised platform.

------------------------------

1. Every 20% (?) Anashti she goes inactive and warps to center.
- Need to make sure melee get turned off and stop sticking or you're going to get stuck.

2. About 6s after she goes inactive a Hero's Coffin will spawn.
- Need to get your DPS on these ASAP. ( Major problem I have is melee getting stuck on way to coffin )
- I have code below which correctly identifies the spawn.

- If you fail to destroy the coffin you get an add.

3. Not sure on the timing but after the first coffin you'll start getting DT which you need to get cured. See below for triggers
- I seem to keep getting toons stuck on the damn raised platform in the center.

4. Around 40% you get emotes about incoming AE's. You need to move away from one of the corners.
- I've only gotten here a couple times so haven't got the triggers for it.

----------------------------------------

Here are some of the triggers I've tested.

#event DPL1 "#*#You are dangerous foes. Some of you may be worthy of my blessing.#*#"
#event DPL2 "The power of Sul runs through you, sparking in your hands."
#event DPL3 "The blessing of Anashti Sul called Holistic Health melts away in the lamp light."

DPL1 = this is when she warps.
DPL2 = this is the DT you need to run to a light
DPL3 = this is the DT getting cured.

| Three loc's for coffins
| Hero's Coffin -53 -141
| Hero's Coffin 13 -72
| Hero's Coffin 7 -198

Code:
	/declare ID int
	/varset ID ${Spawn[npc Hero].ID}
	/if (${ID} && (${Target.ID}!=${ID}) && (${Spawn[id ${ID}].PctHPs}>30) && ${MeleeList.Find[${Me.Class.ShortName}]}) {
		|/bc - moving to coffin [ ${Spawn[npc Hero].Y} ${Spawn[npc Hero].X} ]

}

Code:
	/if ( ${Me.Buff[Holistic Health].ID} && ${Me.State.NotEqual[HOVER]} ) {
		/bc [I HAVE HOLISTIC HEALTH -> Moving to lamp loc ${Spawn[Lamp].Y} ${Spawn[Lamp].X} ]
		/if (${Spawn[Lamp].ID}) {
			/if ( ${Spawn[Lamp].Distance} > 25 ) {
				| move to lamp
				/moveto loc ${Spawn[Lamp].Y} ${Spawn[Lamp].X}
				/delay 3s
				/stick off
				/popup Move to Lamp
				/return
			}
		}
	}

Last edited:
Very helpful advice. I'm working on the Audio Triggers now. One spot I've found a set of GINA triggers is https://naroggsplace.wordpress.com/eq-anashti-sul-lady-of-life/

Narogg has put together a great site. The actual audio triggers is a dropbox file:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kkmfm3srb01ju98/anashti.gtp?dl=0

EQ.Freelance.Net has a set of audio triggers for the raid, which has some overlap:

TBM - Demiplane of Life - T1 Raid - Anashti Sul, Lady of Life

One modification I've made to the triggers is when a character is dotted,

{C} get to the aura. You're Dotted!

I add the {C} character symbol so the text flashing will tell me exactly which character is dotted (being a boxer of course, this matters for me more than someone playing one character).

I haven't used audio triggers as much as I should in the past, but I'm definitely into them big time now.

Thanks so much Dewey and NickelJK. Much appreciated! Let's be honest, this is a challenge and I want to knock it out.

Another question, which betrays what a newb I am. Dewey,

How do I use the code snippets? I'm not a programmer. I've slowly taught myself about downshits and holyshits and learned how to set up Pete's bot program. But it's a truly slow process and for me, by no means intuitive.

Even if I can't use those code sections, you've given me some great advice. I'll let people know how it goes in my future attempts. I was too tired tonight after multiple failures to give it another go. It's why I came here to get re-energized and get some great advice.

The code snippets would need to be integrated into a macro. If you have to ask then it probably isn't going to help :)

I've boxed this easily.

I thought about adding event triggers and calling a /doevents which target the skull and run to it etc..

What worked easily for me is I have a follow event that forces all my box toons to move to me.

I constantly keep the fight inside the lamp aura to solve the cures.

To kill the coffins, one time I just moved two melee toons to them each time they spawned and another time I moved the entire group to the coffin.
Moving the entire group to the coffin worked MUCH better, then moved the group back into the aura.

Fighting in the aura caused zero deaths. I tried doing individual GINA triggers and hated it.

Now if I can do Anashti Decay and Anashti Sul boxed... lol

Curious do the coffins show up on extended target window? i.e. are they aggro or objects?

I've had trouble in the past with events like these when there are objects to kill, as the toons won't assist. Last one that comes to mind is the wall object in Argath.

I'm not sure if the coffin is an objector or NPC but it does not show up on xtarget when you are 'killing it'

I stopped TBM progression at Anashti's line because of the inanimate objects and bots not engaging. Have talked with one guy that 6-boxed these events (no bot, actually boxed it) and he was able to get through.

I'm thinking will have to make hotkeys on my warrior (which I actually play) that will /bct wizard //assist tank, /bct wizard //cast your nukes. Probably have to run them without the mac. There is a command section for the mac I use, but they have a habit of switching targets, will try the command section first though as it'd be nice if when I don't have to DPS objects, they will just go back to DPS NPC's on their own.

Tons of good advice I can use on other missions. Got boss to 10%. Going back in. Think I've got it now.

And finally, success. Was remarkably easy when it all worked right, lol.

Last edited:
The coffins are not inanimate objects because the bots will attack them. Dewey if you use Gina I can send you triggers in game. I found it easier to move characters around manually to be honest. The damsel of decay mission in reality might be easier to box. The moving around is the only real reason I can't box anything. I guess the massive dos checks in grannus and sul are a pain but I three boxes sul with a friend who also 3 boxes the other day.

Thanks for the offer. Got a group of live folks and it was trivial.

It needs a ${Me.Buff[].ID} added.

Code:
holyshit5=/if (${SpawnCount[npc lamplight radius 400 zradius 60]}>=1) /moveto loc ${Math.Calc[${Spawn[npc lamplight].Y}]} ${Math.Calc[${Spawn[npc lamplight].X}]}

That will move you to lamplight.
Casters may need it as a downshit instead.

Coffins are close to the same.
Basically replace lamplight with coffin and add a kill command.

Grow is your friend for not getting stuck.
Short races and shrink is bad.
When the group is all large nobody was getting stuck moving.

I did something like this with Grummus and the barrels too.

It is not perfect but should give ya a start point.

Last edited:
I think I read this got nerfed a bit after the patch (to be easier). Could be this will be less of an issue.