Odd Channel Related Error

Marnan

Lifetimer
Reaction score
I'm getting an odd error in my AFCleric macro. I put it here, because I'm not sure it's macro related. When running my AFCLeric macro, in my MQ2 window, I'm getting this message, So-and-so is not in the Zone.

And so-and-so is no one that I particularly know, not in my group. What I've realized is the macro is pulling names from my channels, such as general channel or Planes or what not and doing something with those names, trying to buff them or what not, but then it realizes the person is not in the zone.

On the plus side, my AFCleric macro is working again. For a while there, it only healed the cleric and no one else. So far, this error isn't impacting my game play, but it is a little troubling.

The temporary solution I'm using, I leave all channels with my cleric.

Yes. I have found that to be an issue too. Never had a chance to run it down and was lazy.. I just left all the channels as well.

But I had this problem pre-patch as well.

Thanks for the input Alez. Helps to know I'm not the only one with this issue. Actually, leaving all channels makes it better but doesn't cure it. I'm still getting odd names, I think from guild chat now.